End of Year Holiday Webinar - 12/22 (This Friday) at 1:30 PM EST

Due to timezone difference Im not able to join these webinars in the recent years. Who will miss Dreamy and Sammy talk otherwise.
Any summary or recorded video would be greatly appreciated Sammy. Thank u and season greetings to u and all forum members.

3 Likes

Thank you Dream and Sam!! :gift: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to release the new product I spoke of early next week. Laptop has been giving me trouble with uploads and it’s going to take a few more days for my aging laptop to fully process these big files. No biggie, it’s all done anyways. If anything, this is better because I get to add 2 or 3 things that I think will be super helpful :slight_smile:

Anyways, Merry Christmas ya’ll. Much love to everyone here and hope you all have a pleasant time with your loved ones :heart:

46 Likes

I don’ t think the code will work for enlightened states.

1 Like

thank you for your kindness Dream, it’s a pleasure and privilege to be here.

I wish you and Sammy an amazing Christmas and a happy new year. Also for everyone here :blush:

5 Likes

Man this was such a good webinar. I’m not sure how much I missed, but the information I was present for really helped.

It was also cool to hear Sammy speak about what it really means to “Do the work”.

Thanks @SammyG.

4 Likes

I missed the webinar. Will the tips on how to use The Malleable Ego be posted?

1 Like

It s recommended to use before using other fields.

1 Like

Affirmations are highly recommended to use whilst playing it was one of the key things sammy said.

4 Likes

Can anyone post the notes from this webinar?

3 Likes

To get 100% results from this new program that will be launched soon, will it be necessary to have the “Malleable Ego” at the same time? Or will this new product work 100% independently and get complete results on its own?

Could someone pass on some notes from the webinar? I’d be very grateful

1 Like

no , it’s not compulsory to have malleable ego for this new field

2 Likes

I remember sammy saying it has the base of malleable ego in, something along those lines but doesn’t mean it replaces it as no two fields are the same.

Is ego related to the crown chakra?

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, the mind and the ego relate strongly to the Solar Plexus, but other chakras have their influences as well

3 Likes

To transcend the ego requires activated crown chakra.

3 Likes

it is said that the ego resides in the solar plexus but all other chakras (microchakras) also have ego until contentment in all of chakras is reached. Then the 1000 lotus flower petals (crown chakra) open up.

5 Likes

I always wanted to know that from Sammy directly, could you give me some hints, please?

1 Like

Decided on releasing this on the last friday of the year. So, early tomorrow :slight_smile:

I will keep this on sale for a week longer as well (Jan 8).

29 Likes

I was wishing for the sake to last after January, so this is good news,

3 Likes