HOLIDAY Sale is ON! Giving the Gift of SapienMed ๐ŸŽ

@GamiroCFC Howโ€™s the brainmania coming along?

2 Likes

thanks for reminder us about the Proactive Brain! this one itโ€™s so powerful!

1 Like

When I took the mind in itโ€™s play ground, after Iโ€™ve fully recovered from my sickness, Iโ€™ve managed to do one assignment Iโ€™ve thought Iโ€™d be able to handle it in maybe 10 days, In just 2 days in which Iโ€™ve worked 10 hours.

I was storming trough the learning material with a deep and fast understanding of it, and when it was to bring theory into practice, I was never stuck!
(But you know, when you over do it, it gets a lil bit ouchie up in the head, good to have Plasma Brain aswell)

By next week Iโ€™ll also been tutoring my colleagues on how to handle this task!

God Bless Dreamweaver :white_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone know what exact time the sale ends?

1 Like

@Matty

1 Like

Does that apply to all Gumroad products or only to that specific new product?

Thanks @Hauru

I think just for the new product.

hi @SammyG, i wana buy the energy awakening course in the enlightened states website but iโ€™m wondering why isnโ€™t the discount code consistent across all of sapien medicine merchandise platforms?

2 Likes

I still have some items to purchase but the discount code doesnt work on both gumroad and sapienshop nowโ€ฆ it is still Jan. 2nd here and EST time as well, can anyone check? Is the sale extended to Jan. 8th or just the upcoming new release(s)?

8 Likes

Iโ€™ve just tried to purchase โ€œThe Malleable Egoโ€ (I was waiting until the last minute for the new product to be released as @SammyG said in order to make up my mind before buying that one (Malleable Ego) because they seemed to be somehow related ). Itโ€™s not possible anymore

Iโ€™m not a native English speaker but I thought it means the second of January includedโ€ฆ

5 Likes

o man, i tried it and it doesnโ€™t work anymore. it worked about an hour ago though.

5 Likes

I thought it was till end of 2nd of Jan but seems it is over already.

7 Likes

I also thought it was until January 2nd included.

Is there any chance to extend the sale even for one more day? I would be very grateful

7 Likes

Sammy has said the sale will have an extra 7 days, give him a chance to extend it, he is really busy

4 Likes

i also was waiting till the release of the new system/fields so I can buy along with the Malleable Ego, but I believe that Dream and Sammy might extend it, hopefully.

5 Likes

Thatโ€™d be awesome :pray:

3 Likes

Dont quote me, i have bad memory

1 Like

Thats why we have search function ;-)

3 Likes

If you read the entire quote, Sammy was speaking only of his new product, which hasnโ€™t been released yet.

4 Likes