HOLIDAY Sale is ON! Giving the Gift of SapienMed ๐ŸŽ

Does that apply to all Gumroad products or only to that specific new product?

Thanks @Hauru

I think just for the new product.

hi @SammyG, i wana buy the energy awakening course in the enlightened states website but iโ€™m wondering why isnโ€™t the discount code consistent across all of sapien medicine merchandise platforms?

2 Likes

I still have some items to purchase but the discount code doesnt work on both gumroad and sapienshop nowโ€ฆ it is still Jan. 2nd here and EST time as well, can anyone check? Is the sale extended to Jan. 8th or just the upcoming new release(s)?

8 Likes

Iโ€™ve just tried to purchase โ€œThe Malleable Egoโ€ (I was waiting until the last minute for the new product to be released as @SammyG said in order to make up my mind before buying that one (Malleable Ego) because they seemed to be somehow related ). Itโ€™s not possible anymore

Iโ€™m not a native English speaker but I thought it means the second of January includedโ€ฆ

5 Likes

o man, i tried it and it doesnโ€™t work anymore. it worked about an hour ago though.

5 Likes

I thought it was till end of 2nd of Jan but seems it is over already.

7 Likes

I also thought it was until January 2nd included.

Is there any chance to extend the sale even for one more day? I would be very grateful

7 Likes

Sammy has said the sale will have an extra 7 days, give him a chance to extend it, he is really busy

4 Likes

i also was waiting till the release of the new system/fields so I can buy along with the Malleable Ego, but I believe that Dream and Sammy might extend it, hopefully.

5 Likes

Thatโ€™d be awesome :pray:

3 Likes

Dont quote me, i have bad memory

1 Like

Thats why we have search function ;-)

3 Likes

If you read the entire quote, Sammy was speaking only of his new product, which hasnโ€™t been released yet.

4 Likes

We definitely understood that, I guess that the main point itโ€™s was about the uncertain of the new system (pricing, date) at that time, because some of us actually saved money and even drop some fields on our order so we could afford the new tool along with the few others like the Malleable Ego, on top of that we thought the would last a least till the final hour of 2 January.

but even if there no main sale, itโ€™s all good, cuz the new tools that Sammy mentioned seems good enough to be purchased, alone (without the others fields).

9 Likes

Misread then, thanks for clarification!

3 Likes

When you announce sale, I believe itโ€™d be great if you could include ending time as well.
Because Sapien fans are all over the world, that means we all live in different time zone.
So if you can specify month, date and on which time zone of sale ending time, we all have no misunderstanding, no confusion

9 Likes

I believe that when I checked it several hours ago, the entire world is still on Jan 2nd or earlier, and the sale that is stated โ€œthrough Jan. 2ndโ€ is no more.

8 Likes

Yeah I had the same impression. I wanted to buy something extra since it is still the 2nd of January. Will wait now :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Got lots but want more!! Why doesnโ€™t the code work anymore already? Whatโ€™s the time zone for reference? Happy new year :confetti_ball::balloon::fireworks:

6 Likes