HOLIDAY Sale is ON! Giving the Gift of SapienMed 🎁

I was just about to buy something off of gumroad myself. Waiting until the last day to make sure nothing new got released that I wanted to buy before the sale went off. Was going to buy the field I wanted and got notified that the code no longer works. Today is the 2nd which I also thought meant the sale was going on through the 2nd of January. Would really like to use the code as the field is on the higher priced side and was waiting for a sale to get it.

5 Likes

Hopefully they fix it :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Same, I was about to invest a ton but waited lasted minute for my time zone

5 Likes

Oh no… because of the delayed release it let me a bit confuse over the deadline, I did saved my budget to afford the Malleable ego and the one that @Matty mentioned, all the informations wasn’t that clear enough, it says β€œTrough the 2nd of January of 2024”.

4 Likes

Hi DivineEsther!

84y5dd

The correct date was posted, however the timed end of the sale was not known.

1 Like

There seems to have been a bit of confusion, including with myself with the sale deadline. Is it possible that we can get an extra day for the sale? Something like January 3rd or 4th ending at 11:59pm EST (or preferred time zone)? It would be much appreciated. I also think including the time zone would help with future sale deadlines.

5 Likes

@Rosechalice could you please check with Sammy if the sale can be extended for a day or two more?

1 Like

Apologies, but that’s not something I can affect

Ok, np, thanks

Sammy did said that he will talk with Dream about it and then if yes… they will give us a extra day!, set your wallet folks!. :wink:

7 Likes

100% going to pick up the new field lol, am just curious wether malable ego is good to get besides it

1 Like

@Moonhaw , @Jake, @Matty , @Kalacakra , @arctic_ocean, @Vincit l, @judgeofwings, @Dyslexic_Professor

:raised_hands:

12 Likes

The same sale code worked, checked on both sapienshop and gumroad.

Thanks @SammyG and @Dreamweaver!

9 Likes

and New Release:

19 Likes

And don’t forget this one, too! The Holy Paladin

Incidentally my Paladin in World of Warcraft was called Rosechalice :blush:

FOR THE ALLIANCE !!! :partying_face:

13 Likes

I’m having serious FOMO for The Holy Paladin … :shield:

I’ll have to wait for the next sale…

3 Likes

I wonder, when is that going to be ?

2 Likes

Probably Easter weekend at the end of this month.

5 Likes

I would like to know 100% tho.

Ive got my eyes on a field :eyes:

1 Like

getting impatient already :D

2 Likes