HOLIDAY Sale is ON! Giving the Gift of SapienMed 🎁

Thank you!!! I just got The Malleable Ego and The Social Bonder. :)

I’m considering getting some of the following before the sale ends. So let me keep some public notes here :P

• Self Respect
  • The Welcomed
  • Torus Weaved Respect
  • The Pro Active Brain
  • Conceptual Realizations

And on the more physical/energetic side of things;

• Super Human Mutant RNA +
  • A Minor Blueprint of Power
  • The Manly Man (but I also want to stick to Plasma Flaunt and not mix it… so maybe not…)

:star_struck:

4 Likes

many of these are already on the list

2 Likes

thank you :innocent::innocent:

1 Like

I just got Soul/Core Energy Restoration! Time to heal and seal those containers :) I’m also aiming for the negentropic treasures but maybe next time. Thanks for the discount and happy holidays :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

A truly beautiful gem, @Pedro!

2 Likes

Today, Merry Christmas everyone

8 Likes

That’s a great list. Instead of Conceptual Realizations, I would recommend you pool some extra cash and instead get the Conceptual Conglomerate. It has CR in it, but an absolute TON of other brain enhancing benefits. I’ve gotten and used both - but CC is absolutely next level!

2 Likes

I need help! I used the code and it took off less then 21%. It was $105 discount on a bill of $659.86. How is that?

VAT maybe?

I seem to remember that all items must be in the cart before you apply the discount. Maybe you added something after you inputted the code.

No, I checked …got my vpn on USA :woman_shrugging:t2:

Never mind :woman_facepalming:t2: thanks :pray:t3: :gift_heart:

1 Like

Just want to say I learn a lot from you- thank you :purple_heart:
I enjoyed your post in this thread

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: im glad you do x

@GamiroCFC How’s the brainmania coming along?

2 Likes

thanks for reminder us about the Proactive Brain! this one it’s so powerful!

1 Like

When I took the mind in it’s play ground, after I’ve fully recovered from my sickness, I’ve managed to do one assignment I’ve thought I’d be able to handle it in maybe 10 days, In just 2 days in which I’ve worked 10 hours.

I was storming trough the learning material with a deep and fast understanding of it, and when it was to bring theory into practice, I was never stuck!
(But you know, when you over do it, it gets a lil bit ouchie up in the head, good to have Plasma Brain aswell)

By next week I’ll also been tutoring my colleagues on how to handle this task!

God Bless Dreamweaver :white_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone know what exact time the sale ends?

1 Like

@Matty

1 Like