End Wars - Bring Peace to Earth

I’m sure that if a lot of people would envision a better world or/and would do energy/spiritual work, it would manifest itself; what I’m asking here is: what fields and/or what else can we listen to and what can we do if we want to avoid World War 3, at least the nuclear apocalypse/nightmare?

How about bringing peace/ending wars and help usher in an era of Good/Peace on Earth?
What options/solutions do we have?
How can we help ( avoid the ultimate disaster)?

I know about 3 certain things that can help: mass meditation,
The second option - I just saw a reply from @Owl mentioning the following field from Captain

And there is also a sub from @SovereignSubliminals

And there is this beautiful thread

Another good idea would be to have (even private) NFTs projects for these goals (perhaps there are).

3 Likes

That uplift meditation is like the mass meditation field really.

1 Like

I figured that maybe you would need to organise a mass meditation event with a considerable amount of people and meditate daily for like a month or so every day to get this done.
Last time we did this with the corona mass meditation it went pretty well (could be just a coincidence though)
If I had the energy for it, I would have tried something in that direction, but right now I don’t think I can be of much help

1 Like

There was a thread like that, idk if I can find it.
Also, right now I’m having a cold/virus, so I have to focus on this project (getting better); anyway, ANYONE is Welcome to start such an event/thread, it is after all for the benefit of all of us/everyone/all life. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to add this: I’m not that advanced when it comes to energy work or even being sensitive, so in that regard it would be good if someone who has these qualities would create such a thread or such an event, anyway starting the thread/event would be one thing, but consistency from all participants would be the key.

1 Like

I think what is most important is doing it regularly, really. I don’t believe it would be enough to do it just one time, but if you had like 100-1000 people doing it every day for a longer period of time, that would have an effect. There have been studies on this, Gregg Braden and Dr Dispenza talk about it a lot.

Maybe Dr Dispenza has organised an event. He calls it Project Coherence, where they generally meditate for the planet

2 Likes