Energetic Clearing - Energetic Insights

What precisely does energetic clearing entail, and what objectives does this service aim to achieve for individuals who choose to utilize it?

Energetic clearing is a method designed to neutralize various types of energetic influences stemming from external forces.

The consequences of such influences involve separating/distancing individuals from their foundational/baseline state. Although the underlying motivations of these influences differ for each person, we can still choose to perceive them as challenges for our growth. The foundational/baseline state alludes to a condition of internal tranquility, well-being, in simpler terms, sensation experienced upon drinking the first cup of coffee in the morning. External/environmental factors, such as traffic congestion or disagreeable encounters, can disrupt this state, leading to shifts in our energy’s “composition” throughout the day and transforming us into a version of ourselves that differs from our initial morning disposition.

What are the advantages of utilizing this service?

The clearing package encompasses an examination of your energy and the elimination of any extraneous energetic structures that may tether you to lower vibrational states. Moreover, the service will address a singular issue that the client perceives as an obstacle, which may range from delayed wound healing due to energetic trauma to other hindrances.

7 Likes

I have gotten this service from EI awhile ago.

EI was very detailed in this process and took the time to find out the background story of my case after he did an initial scan.

Upon the clearing, I was assured by his careful involvement of my case where he gave detailed & accurate feedback of what was seen & he shared what he had done. On top of the clearing service, he gave several suggested audio fields that I could use to assist me on a daily basis.

He also followed up on my case.

EI went above and beyond one’s expectations when I shared concern for my immediate family. We have benefited from his service during one of our trying times.

His expertise in this area is unparalleled and his genuineness in handling such cases makes one know that we are in good hands.
I am thankful for his service.

:100: recommended

6 Likes

Here is my review from using EI clearing. I had reached out to him for a reading about a issue involving what I suspected as an entity that has been with me for a long time and was affecting my daily interactions and relationships, EI offered to instead try a clearing service for me and for me to review it based on my experience.

My review:

Interaction with EI:
EI has been very professional, respectful and his intuition and insight is always on point whether it is a reading or a clearing service.

Service and insight(removed anything personal or 18+): EI was able to accurately detect what was going on in my situation and told me things that I did not know about until the emails. As far as the service itself here is what I sent EI:
At first when the clearing started, I felt this intense feeling in my sacral chakra that is also activating in my forehead so I emailed EI and he said that he was working on my sacral chakra which felt empty and drained.

After a few days I felt more positive and more optimistic, like I want to go and socialize with people. I still have some of that trauma in me and I don’t how to explain It but I can kind of see where it comes from and overcome it or calm myself down. I do feel comfortable expressing myself towards a woman that I find attractive and showing it to her in the way I interact, I still get a little anxiety like I did today but I know that its temporary and will go away with practice.

I have not felt the weird feeling I used to feel from this "entity " in these few days and if it does starts, it stops within seconds, I’ve also had some solid sleep the past few days, I still wake up from time to time but I’m not worried that anything might happen to me.

Overall I’m pretty happy with the results and Would 100% recommend.

4 Likes