Energy being sucked out through left foot

Hey, I’m not really sure what’s going on but from time to time energy from the entire body gets sucked out from the left foot, almost as if there’s a black hole there. It’s been happening all day today. Even kundalini energy gets sucked through there, energy from the audios as well. I’m not sure if it’s a servitor grounding me or something else. I don’t really use servitors much anymore as mine don’t seem to listen to me even though I’ve reprogrammed them with OM’s servitor guide a number of times. But usually when I’m grounding using an audio, energy goes down to both feet rather than one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

Have u had any injury to the left side of your body? I ask this because I feel this almost daily while laying down at night, except its my right foot. I have chronic illnesses many of them on the midline and on the right side of my body. And illnesses that effect organs on the right side of my body. My intuition about this in my case, is that it is working to clear blockages from the right side of my body and then it is exiting out thru my right foot. (I also have several servitors.)

1 Like

No, I don’t think I have had any injuries on the left side to my knowledge, though I do have some illnesses. That’s interesting that you feel the same thing but on your right foot. One thing though is that I do have energy in the right foot that gets suck to the left foot. I’ve stopped using my regular stack today because of it.

Do u have any illnesses that effect any organs that are on the left side of your body?

1 Like

That’s interesting.

1 Like

Possibly, but the only known issues to me are on the right side lol.

Could it be drawing energy to your left because that’s where it is needed? Note that the left symbolizes the “feminine” aspect and sometimes may be related to issues with women/female-archetype. Of course, this is one of the many possibilities.

This may help, if that is the case.

9 Likes

I’ll give this a shot, thanks!

2 Likes

Oh thats an interesting correlation with the 1st video…

5 Likes

Alright, I tried those (3 times brain hemisphere + five elements, 1 time tree experience) and then meditated for 2 hours or so. Pretty interesting experience, honestly way too difficult for me to explain what happened but it’s still drawing energy towards the left foot but it’s off and on now. You might have been right that it’s drawing energy there because it’s needed, but I’m not sure. There seems to also be a lot of strange stuff going on in the forehead. But I will most likely just go to sleep and see what’s up in the morning. Thanks for the advice and suggestions though, appreciate it.

Also, side note, The Tree Experience is awesome, hadn’t tried that one til now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just an update, it’s still sucking energy up. Like, it feels like there is a vacuum hose connected to the sole of the left foot, sucking energy up, but it’s not actively sucking up energy 24/7. There are times when it literally sucks up everything going on, for example, I had experimented with using the healing attunement from the energy course and it was sucking that up too until I stopped using the healing attunement, which then had that energy return to the left palm.

Another strange thing that happened was when I was listening to Blueprint of Life a couple times this morning. Basically I had this electrical current come in through the left palm (felt like I was receiving this energy from something) and go throughout my body, with a focus on the head. Now it just seems to flood in through my left palm at random. Kinda weird.

1 Like

See if this helps? When sometimes I have no clue what to use, I do this and everything comes back to normal.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: Brenda. Such calming sweet loving energy. She is like a Mom. This one is really nice

3 Likes

Absolutely, she is a such a sweetheart! Always loving and kind… She absolutely me reminds me of my mom…

3 Likes

Yess mine Too they actually look alike.

Every time i see her i feel like is my Mom taking care of me when i had the flue growing up. Which im so tempting now hahaha but no ill go through the process

1 Like

I bought something from Twisted Sage and was told that Brenda had made it with her own hands. I got such motherly energy and love from it, I wrote back and said to their customer support person: “Wow, feels like my mom, all the love and soothing energies. Brenda’s kids must be blessed to experience it all the time”. And the customer rep wrote back, “Thank you, she is my mom by the way and she is awesome haha”

8 Likes

Ahh PM what it is please? If they still have it? Or it was like a costume thing for you?

Thatd be so great for me, living away from family specially Mom makes me miss her so much, her warmth and caring.

2 Likes

It was the Cosmic Sun Disc for my ascension pyramid…

The pyramid costs a pretty penny, so I bought different parts at different times and finally assembled them together lol

3 Likes

Ahh then ill have to wait. Mean time im gonna call my Mom now lol thank u!

3 Likes

It didn’t really help with that, but it was quite the powerful experience. Definitely going to use that more often.

1 Like