Energy Cleansing

Thanks @_OM!

I listen to something similar on daily basis, but with added Repel Negativity, Disconnect From Negative Energy, Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal, Grand Jealousy Shield, Justice For All, and some others lol.

Is it overkill? :smiley:

3 Likes

Almost like me lol, until a few weeks ago. Also used those on the list given by _OM. It went fine for me.

But especially since I’m with the Shielding tag, I use the Deep Body/Aura Cleaning once a week and stick with daily Repel Negativity and Vibration of Creation. Seems more than enough in my current situation.

6 Likes

Hi @Bronyraur - Is there a reason to use Repel Negativity if you are already wearing the Shielding tag? Shouldn’t that protect from all negative energies?

3 Likes

Hi @Starlight,

You’re probably right, Shielding would be enough for that. It’s just that the Repel audio (I’m talking about the 05:50 length version on Patreon btw) had done wonders in a very short time.

… and also because I love the atmosphere of the track, so it’s become more sentimental than utilitarian lol

3 Likes

Lately, I stopped using a lot of cleansing audios (which I originally used for maintenance purpose) - as I now use Vibration Series + Soul Restoration series. I use Deep Aura Clearing only once a week.

7 Likes

Nice! I only have the VoC from the Vibration series plus all the Soul series audios.

When Dream has another sale, I’ll get the other two. I’d like to cut down on all the other audios that I’m listening to in the near future. It’s pretty time consuming.

6 Likes

Tell me about it! I grouped my audios into: Basics, Spiritual, Organ Regeneration and Longevity (with very helpful inputs from @uial, @GoddessAndGodOfAll). I created a few playlists last night and then I began to wonder - will I really listen to all of them? Those playlists were endless and LOOOONG lol

This morning I thought - let’s say I use:

• Subconscious Limits
  • Vibration Series
  • Soul Series
  • Alchemy Series
  • Add in Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal (thanks to @_OM)
  • Anti Aging
  • Advanced Healing
  • Perhaps Politics of the Body

Perhaps it is good enough? I mean - if the body and mind are in a state of harmony, I would think the mind, organs, longevity etc. are all taken care of automatically? The above list in itself is pretty lengthy haha

7 Likes

I went even more granular in grouping mine into Bad Luck, Attract Wealth, Cognitive Improvements, Self Esteem etc plus all the playlists created by Dream, Sapien and Energetic Alchemy. :sweat_smile:

It would be amazing if we only needed to listen to the ones below daily which covered EVERYTHING. :smile:

Subconscious limits dissolver
Vibration series
Soul Series
Alchemy Series

3 Likes

I am going with that assumption basically lol

1 Like

Sounds good.

I’m not posting these as my recommendations.
These are just playlists on the youtube channel that need a little “love”.

3 Likes

This is nice. Missing Ego Dissolution at the top tho :stuck_out_tongue:

This is even more simplified. Still missing Ego Diss. :wink: Wonder why? :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:
One could even eliminate the Alchemy series from this. As Vibes and Soul are going to cover the vast majority of that.
Maybe run Alchemy every other or 3rd day or as needed.
Possibly just leave Microcosmic Orbit in there for daily use?

Yeah. Don’t forget this one. Basically a $250 dog tag field in a free audio.
DW was feeling extra generous that day.

5 Likes

I removed it because I thought one of the Vibration audios had it? I could be wrong, will add it back on!!

4 Likes

oh it does. VoT has it. As long as you’re playing that one first :wink:
it just makes all the others more effective.

More a “recommendation” for others reading along trying to craft ideal stacks who may not have VoT.

8 Likes

This would be my ideal listening list but wasn’t sure if it covered ALL issues / concerns.

hahaha… I thought one of the Vibes had Ego Dissolution…? Since I only have VoC right now, I’ll have to add Ego Dissolution back in the beginning.

Thanks for the Anti Aging audio tip. Will add that as well.

If I had all these audios, that would make 9 audios to listen to daily (removing Alchemy Arts). Still a large chunk of time. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If I include Alchemy, my list is coming to 6:30 hours! Lol… The only audio I am repeating thrice is the Stem Cells one…

5 Likes

6 1/2 hours?! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

One (+ -) question to all posters:

I naturally assume that by “Alchemy”, you guys only referred to Ancient Arts/Internal Alchemy.

What about the Alchemy of Love album? I mean, would VoC be likely to “replace” that one, at least for some aspects? “Divine Love”, for example (just speculating).

I’m trying like you guys to reduce my stacks to the “strict minimum”, even if I rarely felt overwhelmed with my current list so far.

Side notes: I only use 2 tags (thinking about adding a last one), 1 mandala and decided to experiment for a while with the lucky field sigil.

2 Likes

What about the Alchemy of Love album?

Vibes of Divlne Love would replace Alchemy of Love in these stacks.
Otherwise, use Alchemy of Love Album.

4 Likes

Thanks. Since I plan to stick with only VoC in the vibes series, I was wondering. Now it’s clear.

1 Like

Yeah I’d leave the mco. Expecially if one is doing semen retention