Hi Everyone,

I have so many ailments and issues from head to toe like hair, scalp, palpitations, high BP, high uric acid, kidney, bladder, pcos, cervical fibroid, hormonal imbalance, joints knee hip lower back pain, ibs, skin allergies etc.
I kept on listening so many fields for these for last two months with no improvement. Because everyone has different root cause. For example if you take my hair ,im getting bald due to genetic issues of Pcos, over production of sebum and seboreah and listening one field for hair loss will not be enough.
Now my request is please suggest some field or subliminal for overall health. Because listening so many fields for seperate issue is too much to handle now. All my health issues are important and need to be addressed now.
My second request is, please suggest some trustworthy youtube subliminal channel because i have seen some of them deal with healing all organs and for overall perfect health. But i don’t know which subliminal channels to trust.
Thanks .

8 Likes

First, my heart goes to you in this troublesome period.

First remove yourself from Radiation, negative frequencies, etc… always:

Afterwards, the first thought that popped up was Cells and Detox, so:

(check advanced healing)

As for a general approach…Well, I’d say let’s look into the Adrenals first: (who knows if you’ve burned them?

Later on target the system as a whole:

I could list a dozen more audios, but enough is enough… Given your description I don’t think more is better, especially how your adrenals might be. Hope this helps. Start by detoxing, using audios for the cells ( Senescent cell removal | Increased cellular absorpion when eating/drinking) and target your adrenals and hormones.

I wish you a speedy recovery in the meantime.

Also, even if it is not your belief or anything, explore the Mandalas! Even Dreamweaver cards,

You can always ask Michael for assistance.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear of your struggles, @Gaza14.

In addition to @RisingKundaFest’s suggestions, you might try these general fields first as a starting point:

Anti Aging on Patreon, Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Advanced Healing (on Gumroad) are excellent for general health and healing, and work well together synergistically.

As @_OM once put it:

Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant can aid overall healing, aid overall organ function (in the kidneys and other organs) and decrease systemic inflammation which may contribute to some of these issues.

If you are open to it, the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra field is an intercessory mantra protective of one’s health which can aid in healing.

In case you wish to focus a bit more specifically at some point:

Kidney and Adrenal Healing and Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract may help with this, and more generally with other dysfunction within the body which may be related.

The Endocrine System Rejuvenation and Meno-Unpause fields may help with this, and more generally with other dysfunction within the body which may be related.

From the Meno Unpause comments section:

The Intestine Healing and Regeneration field may help with this, and more generally with other dysfunction within the body which may be related.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for such a comprehensive answer touching the root causes of my ailments. And thanks for your kindness🙏🏻

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help i needed at this time. Thanks for today and always for this support🙏🏻

3 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is exactly where the problem is, you’re listening to many fields… with no results, a common problem in this forum and that’s two months down in the drain :man_shrugging:

My 2 cents, stick with just one field (yes one field only) and loop it 24/7 till you get one of your problem sorted, than move on to the next field… take breaks from that field if it’s to much but stick with just one. I know that Dreamweaver has many fields and it’s hard no to use them all, so one needs to be strict and balanced with it.

I’ll give you an example of why working with one field works best.

Do you actually want to feel the Sun?
For a good month loop 24/7 only The Star Being Experience audio!!!

I guarantee you that results will be way quicker, if only people understood what actually are morphic fields and why it works so well by sticking with one field so that the information it contains get’s transferred and becomes part of our own field by giving it time etc…

This is just my experiences and observations, so take what resonances and discharge what doesn’t :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Try this for a week and see if it helps:

• Deep Aura Clearing as soon as you wake up in the morning
  • Followed by Exorcism audio

Once during the day and one more time again during the night: - listen to the below list

• Ego Dissolution
  • Subconscious Limits Removal
  • Angelic Intercession (intend strongly to receive help)
  • All tracks from the album: Politics of the Body
  • Advanced Healing (if you have it)

Just stick to this regimen for a week and see if you see any noticeable improvement. Too many different audios is not a good choice when dealing with a crisis.

Food is a major part of health. If you can skip gluten, processed foods and diary during this period and consume more fresh vegetables, greens, easy to digest proteins - that will absolutely increase your body’s ability to heal.

13 Likes

Thank you, Maoshan!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Always wonderful to read your compassion and wisdom.

Very much so!

Also—my apologies @Gaza14, I’d meant to write something about starting with only the first 3 to 5 audios in my post if one is choosing amongst ‘overall health’ fields, but to suggest something perhaps more like Maoshan’s recommendation. The proper words, suggestions and concepts weren’t coming to me at that time as I wrote that post when a bit tired, and I’ve edited the first sentence in it for clarity for future reference.

Maoshan has conveyed excellent concepts and regimen, and I think his suggestion is far better to begin with and well worth giving a go!

Much support and best wishes to you. :pray:

6 Likes

@uial, as always, you are like the Guardian Angel on this forum. Your presence in itself is like a warm, sunny day! Wonderful to have you here!! :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

Wow Thank you so much for such a practical, simple and easy solution. That makes sense. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for such a warm & soothing hug.

I really appreciat your precious recommendations from the core of my heart. The advice regarding food is very valueable. From tomorrow i will follow the regimen you suggested.

I am really proud of my community in this forum.:pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you for your compassion and effort. I love you all :heart:

3 Likes

Considering Maoshan’s response, I highly suggest you follow it also :slight_smile:

I didn’t even remember Politics of the Body!
So many audios come to mind at times, :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Chur for your kind words, I’m touched to read them. Wonderful to have you here too!! :pray:

@Gaza14 You’re very welcome. Much to love to you and everyone here. This is an awesome community! Let us know how you go, if you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

What the…

Is this the Vibration of Divine Love thread or… ? No matter what, I want to sit here for a while :chair:

@Gaza14 :bouquet:

@RisingKundaFest let me reciprocate what you’ve told me (because it’s true): your contributions are also very much appreciated :* Same goes for Clifet :)

Uial and Maoshan, I won’t spam about my feelings for you guys. Nope, please don’t insist :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Incidentally, my neighbor Zakir came and gave me a big hug today! We are not usually hugging kinda friends, but that was surprising and nice! I have seen that people seem to appreciate touch a lot since the pandemic (myself included lol, I am not very touchy-feely usually)…

4 Likes

It was… soul-warming to read :) I’m not a very huggy-type either and even before the pandemic, I wasn’t comfortable with people coming to chat in a too close distance, you know. I was sparing big hugs for loved ones only (or for example a “client” or student needing it).

But it has started to change slowly… I’m “afraid” that I’ll soon start hugging everyone out there… (see “never say never” precept :joy:)

4 Likes

Toxins are the main reason you have those issues, Your lymphatic system is dead right now.

check Doctor Robert Morse, and start going on a mono fruit diet and detox your body.

when you detox everything your body will heal itself and your body will return as it was when you were baby.

TO DETOXIFY THE BODY YOU MUST ELIMINATE ALL ACID AND MUCUS FORMING FOODS!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m listening to Body Detox lymphatic system field. You are right i feel my lymphatic syst is dead because i’m having painful lymph nodes all over my body. I will definitely do mono fruit diet.
I will check Dr Robert, never heard about him. Thanks for such a useful reply.
Take care🙏🏻

2 Likes