Energy Deprivation From Sleep

Why is it that every time i pull an all nighter i go through periods where even though i can feel my sub naval storage being filled with energy, i would feel this weird pressure on my brow storage (dunno what its called) and feel like I’m mentally weaker. I’ve also noticed that my aura in general has gotten weaker. I’m not exactly an expert in this field yet. I’m just getting the hang of things. So i wish to know from those who are more experienced.

Is it possible to reach a level as an energy practitioner where you are able to stay awake for an entire day and stay at peak functionality? I know rest is important regardless…but I can’t help but wonder that if i had a stronger system would i be able to always preform at peak capacity? I’ve heard from my brother of a traumatized soldier who lost the ability to sleep. He just rests his eyes for 4 hours or something. And wakes up and goes about his day. Is this really normal?

1 Like

I’m curious, what is important thing(s) do you think rest provides?

And, as you answering that, do you think there might be a difference between “rest” and “sleep”? And if there is a difference between those two, do you think that those two different things might provide different benefits?

You see, if I were telling your story (and asking your question) I would be talking about “sleep” which provides different benefits beyond “rest.” People are not meant to go without “sleep.” The effects of “sleep deprivation” are well documented and begin within a very short period of deprivation (like the short period you shared with us).

There can be a whole bunch of reasons.

If you’re pulling your all nighter, say, to study, doesn’t it make sense that you’d be mentally weaker because that’s the center that you’d mostly been draining. And that’s only with simple studying. If you’ve got worry or angst or negative self-talk going on about your studying, that would be make you feel that much more weak.

And we don’t know (nor can tell) the particulars of your own energy system. We can’t say if you may have blocks, which may allow some centers to replenish more easily but not flow up (or down, as the case may be) to other energy centers. Nor do we even know how you might have been refilling them (other than we know it wasn’t through sleep).

I avoided this in my original reply because your answer to this question depends on your answers to my questions to you (at the beginning of the original reply). If you don’t really think there are important things that rest of sleep provide to you, your answer to this question might be a “perhaps.”

Me personally, I don’t think you would be able to stay at your peak functionality. You might be able to sustain a performance level that others might call “peak,” but it wouldn’t be your “peak,” because as you increase your level, you’d also be increasing your “peak.”

It’s his current normal. I wonder if it has been his “normal” before his wartime experience. (If it hadn’t been his “normal” then, doesn’t that answer your question?)

And you don’t tell us anything about the quality of his life or experience under his current “normal.” Or how that “normal” relates to whatever “normal” you might want for yourself.

2 Likes

I know that consciousness is not meant to be awake for too long to function well. Taking rest provide little recovery time to the body and mind while sleep helps you recover properly.

I’m aware of this. But sometimes sleep can be an inconvenience to me. There are periods where i must stay awake to finish important task but I’m not able to be at my best, get insulted for it sometimes too. It infuriates me. I don’t see sleep as a weakness in anyway. I just wish to somehow extend it. And still sleep peacefully without complete anxiety taking over me.

Been finding difficulties with blockages. I have about only two breathing techniques i use. One to filter out negative energy and emotions through the heart chakra and the other to breath in new energy. Sometimes i use it in conjunction. It’s not optimal atm but that’s my fault. Still learning.

Honestly makes sense. But i wish to see hope. I’ve observed that i can stay at my peak from when i wake up in the morning till it’s about close to midnight. I can push myself after overcoming sleep and function normally but even if i filter out any negative energy accumulated throughout the day, even if i absorb new energy, even if i convert it into shen it doesn’t matter. My aura itself becomes weaker. And subsequently my chakras do too. Feel it the most in my root chakra. The level of anxiety and fear i reach after a certain period of time is maddening. I don’t stay awake because i want to but because i have to. Having hope that this feeling will be delayed more until i finish everything is what i wanted.

…Why didn’t i think of that 🥲

Honestly idk much about him. I used him as an example because i saw hope from him. Even though his circumstances are not normal it made me feel hope that i can still function properly without having to sleep for a longer time.