Energy storage card results

Hi all, i want to share my experience with this card on Sapien’s IG (i havent checked if it is in his new cards book as well)

Ive been working from home at a weird schedules and that has messed up my sleeping patterns and my rest, its never the same sleeping through the night than sleeping in the day, so a lot of times i feel super tired in the middle of the day and have to fight the urge to nap in the afternoon to not be awake in the night, but sometimes i just cant so i keep repeating the cycle (yes the Hyper State audio is awesome and works great but i cant keep sustaining my rest with that) anyway, ive been working with some of the other cards (all amazing too) but this particular one has me in awe.
I activated it at midday (store) then 1 hour later i released the energy on me just as its explained in his post. It took approx 30mins to 1 hour to really kick in but when it did wow… i felt like a 4 years old toddler :laughing:
I was able to acomplish so much today and felt energized all through it, didnt nap, and was fresh and with mental clarity until i decided to go to bed (10pm) super early for me, but i felt i could sleep well and i did!!! I woke up like 20 mins ago and still feel energized and ready for a new day ! (This early: 4:50 am) i am super excited. Will keep using this until i can completely fix my night sleep while being productive and alert during the day.

So thankful for this!! :heart:

25 Likes

@anon26869922 mis mas sinceras felicitaciones y gratitud por haber compartido tu experiencia! éxito grande en tu trabajo! Un fuerte abrazo! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello friends, @anon26869922 @Atreides @Samurai @_OM @Maoshan_Wanderer sorry to mention you but I know you can help me with this, I have some doubts about this image, should I hold it with my index finger and thumb in the center while the energy is released? should i say it in english language? or can i use my spanish? should I keep it in my aura while the energy is released? Thanks for your great help !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hey. I keep the thumb and index in the center while i say release (i say it in english but i guess as everybody always say intention is what matters and other language is fine) my honest opinion i prefer saying it in the way it was programmed. Means. English. But thats me. After that i just go about my things, i do prefer being in close proximity to the phone in this case but not like exactly on the image or anyhing like that, just close to the phone.

5 Likes

Release = reliis :blush: spanish sound lol

5 Likes

@anon26869922 I Love your answer for me! Thank you so much!!! :heart:

3 Likes

De nada :kiss:

1 Like

So this one is like a « mini » magi ?

2 Likes

Yes, mini. Here are 2 important posts about Magi’s extras (not specifically for you CSLG, but more like a general reminder for anyone):

Dreamweaver answering a question from Starlight about the possible similarities between Magi and Energetic Support Servitor:

And Maoshan Wanderer’s input in another thread:

7 Likes

Is there a time limit or energy storage capacity?

Can we load it anywhere? In a house where there are wifi and bad electromagnetic waves, is it working properly?

1 Like

This card collects only the energy from the environment that would be beneficial to you.
However is not an environmental card as like activating it to store energy then releasing it somewhere else to change the vibe of the environment, this collects clean energy for you to release later for YOU to feel more energized, that extra that youd need to perform different tasks.

When i use it i feel the effect lasting quiet long, like 6 hours or so, but i also notice it could be less time like 4 hours depending on how depleted i am at the time of releasing it.

5 Likes

thank you for your answer LunaLune :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:.

It’s very interesting. There are a lot of possibilities with this card. Help the body to have the energy necessary for healing or a little boost at the end of the day :grin:.

Can I store an energy audio field?

4 Likes

Yeah :ballot_box_with_check: :cyclone: :white_check_mark:

:+1:

5 Likes

Excellent :grin: !!! It’s Great :star_struck:!!!

thanks for answer Akira :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

3 Likes

This man is always an extraordinary moderator !!! Always responding quickly, with accurate answers and with the best attitude in the world !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:

9 Likes

:beers: Thanks Maaan!! :muscle:

3 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

Here it is

2 Likes

Hablo español también :+1:

energy storage item

I have several questions about the article

• By using the image in a digital version, for example, on a phone screen: it would save the energy of a visit to the river:

How Many time energy can be Storage?

How many times would the energy be available for release?

After releasing, assuming that it is empty of the energy of the river, can I use the same image to save energy from the forest?

After storing the energy, can I copy that “image/mandala” item to another device?

I can make a copy of that “image/mandala” element, the energy charge will also be copied?

Can I have several copies of the item on the same “phone” device and only change the name to differentiate them?

Other question :

, if I save energy from a pre-workout🏋️‍♂️ or during training, it can help me when I don’t have the strength or desire to workout

@anon46520955
@Limael
@Bronyraur
@AkiraTheWild
@GianLee

Thanks in advance

Hablo español :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

So, theoretically, you could create an hour-long playlist and have this store the fields and energies of the entire playlist?

2 Likes