Energy Tolerance?

in the beginning when i was just starting to use sapien and energy sounds of sorts, i used to feel cold/warmth pleasure sense of healing while using speakers, as time passed by this sensation became numb, i cant feel energy sensitivy, could this be actually due to tolerance?

1 Like

Yeah, me neither, I actually was more sensitive before.

Although I’m not sure, I think so.

pause all energy work for a week and then start with the ponr stack

2 Likes

no you don’t have to,it is working anyways

people wanna experience the fields, sometimes the are like that, sometimes they become, sometimes they lose it

3 Likes

Happy to be of help

2 Likes

hope ur right lol because i have many satanic enemies puttin black magic, my fear is maybe they binded me but maybe its all tolerance, because i sense my aura is filled with healthy energy and im not in a constant fight and sadness or anger, even by an image, this psyche can cause such weird experiences and such and i used to feel a lot of cool or warm vibartions throughout my body when using mantras fields and so on even deceptions of sounds to be clear, i wonder what happend to my chest inwards from there where that pleasure happened mostly

1 Like

@Shiv999 Well, to be honest, although I do not have 100% proof that anyone ever used or is using anything against me, some strange things of which I would not talk, have made me question that possibility; there were/are people who hate me, so it’s possible, well, At Least they do Not wish me well. :sweat_smile:

Otherwise, with Sapien Medicine and everything else that I use, including my own Energy Work (not really advanced, basic stuff), plus the help of Higher Beings (Devas, Angels, Aliens, Spirits,…), I think I’m Good. :sweat_smile:

Karma/Justice has a Reward for anyone, my friend, no worries. :grin:

Also, Energetically speaking, sometimes I feel the fields, yet I know that there is not a problem; what concerns me is that strange movements, almost physical (like someone is in the house) still continue even around me, in my house, despite all the help received, yet it’s not as bad as it used to be.

Also, Most of the time, my house is chill, nothing strange.

Well, isn’t this normal?

I mean, when you’ve been spending an enjoyable hot summer day goofing around and you slip into that delicious pool, isn’t its refreshing coolness way more noticeable at first? Sometimes, for me, that coolness takes my breath away and I try to hoist myself up onto tip-toes so that I can gently lower myself in. Maybe you’ve had that experience too?

But then, after a very short period of time, what once had been surprising coolness becomes normal, a delightful normal that I don’t really notice, other than I don’t want to leave when it’s time to go home.

And don’t we have the same sort of experience with a hot bath, too?

It’s really the way we are for all experiences, not just the water we’re in. We people are adaptive beings. We acclimate (or tolerate, if you will) to our surroundings.

There’s a long-standing, popular misconception among a lot of forum friends that we need to feel the field in order for the field to work. And that’s just not the case.

The field is working, whether you feel it or not or whether you’re “energy sensitive” or not.

3 Likes

i understand about not expressing many things, because it would take very long to do so, from my personal point of view ive been through a setup, its ridicules how it happens, but i noticed, i express and even pay and behind my back they do sick stuff, i noticed because i reported to cyber everytime this been happening for years, like i recieve a message, ironically after a domestic argument and when i read the inbox its someone with a saranic profile pic of that goat (i mistakenly fell for also back then and regret it) and then whoever it is mocks and they put a curse through that message and so i had stings, thoughts of chains, stomach ulcers , throat problems , nightmaresand so much more, it took a whole year to do this with sapien mantras and many energy healing, even bad subliminals felt cold or warmth at that time, i even used to see parasites movin on the floor, but now its just these fools puttin my pic on goetia sigils , cause when they come at their home after my report thats what they always find and as for Karma, it is showing

1 Like

yea indeed, it took me over a whole year and half sort of to become tolerate, but it used to feel so euphoric, now i can do that with my thoughts to stimulate myself in that concept, yeah like for instance for hot baths after a while there’s relaxation becomes dull, would there be possibilities that enemies could use magic to cause this? its a bit weird because i feel healthy within so i doubt that, only problem starts domestically with words and then argument and ironically its someone online, they show it by sending messages that are against and i report them, but id feel much more at ease knowing its tolerance like u said

you could use an energy field that is for enviroment like playin on low volume like entity remover and de inhibiter and it spreads through the room and cleanse that distortion, my problem is i can’t imagine how much there are spying on me online as for black magic but still whoever did that always failed afterwards, i didnt go to exorcisms or reiki or any healing service, just the speaker and the sound playin into me, i could feel the cleansing in the chest mostly but anywhere it spreads still, can you also imagine going to a clairvoyant psychic shop for over a decade just to find out he manipulated me and knew about me for i went in there, hes friendly yet deep down i realized his psychopath nature, now hes payin all refunds, the evil that he did, and i cant believe its very very hard to find honest service, so i had to do it myself from mantra science to sapien medicine and similar channels, i bought so many fields lol

1 Like