Enhanced Alcohol Processor

I think these enzymes are under chronic duress in that situation.

I would personally look in to re-establishing bile flow, preventing fatty liver (there is a field), eating foods that don’t ferment and taking the cofactors of minerals and vitamins than these enzymes need and using this in an emergency case.

1 Like

Acetaldehyde is implicated in migraines . So migraine sufferers might benefit from this .

5 Likes

Lol I don’t really drink often but this music is dope! I have been listening to this one often thanks to the chill music! Trippy…

9 Likes

I dont drink too…
Might now reconsider and maybe drink some good stuff sometimes…

7 Likes

Absolute yes, then this helps a lot at the exit, if there are controls
So you can drink safely and feel good physically.

1 Like

Yes, the music in itself is a reason to use this field. Such a delight… Love it.

We have a national drink that I won’t name. It’s a sort of mandatory accompaniment with certain dishes.

One thing that I dislike is when someone else fills my glass on my behalf, without asking. Like this evening. And the brand we drank today was not the one I’m used to drink. So I felt… not tipsy, but quite uncomfortable afterwards.

And here comes the Processor (insert superhero pic :man_superhero:). Instant relief, washing away the burning sensations, etc. Also, right now is the first time that I finally taste the sweetness mentioned by some users about the Plasma Drink Charger (from the water charged beforehand). Not subtly. Really sugary.

13 Likes

if i use this a couple of times before drinking will it make me more “immune” on getting drunk?

while this audio works with ALDH, not ALDH2 it assists your body in breaking down the alcohol in the system. looping this while drinking could show interesting results (not advising anything. I don’t drink so I can’t provide personal feedback.)

(How lucky do you feel?)

4 Likes

Looks like @Zen discovered a website / app :crazy_face:

Ozzy Osbourne omg :laughing:

This audio is great, it doesn’t make you immune but playing it helps me a lot when I drink (normally even 2 drinks give me hangover which is why I drink a lot less Vs my party days lol)

5 Likes

Beware however that alcohol does some damage anyway, to teeth for ex.

Tonight after dinner at a restaurant, the owner offered me a glass of liqueur (Mirto), I felt almost immediately that it was heavy, plus I had already drunk 1/2 liter of beer. When I got home I was reminded of this field, so I immediately set up a 3x stack of this; at the end of the second listening, I felt a slight vibration in the stomach area for a few tens of seconds. After the end of the stack, I felt some heart beats for a few seconds always in the stomach, which was followed by digestion. Now I feel a little better, but the load was important, not being used to drinking liqueurs or beverages with high alcohol content.
Certainly very useful field

6 Likes

Are you in Sardinia? :sweat_smile:

I also used this field this week :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No, I was having dinner near where I live; the restaurant uses high quality organic food and drinks, like this Mirto, 100% original, therefore quite heavy, especially for me who am not used to such gradations.
I also had some heart palpitations, maybe in a few days I’ll do PP2 just to be sure.

2 Likes

Off-topic: I quite enjoy Mirto. (I’m not anywhere near Sardinia.)

Don’t mind me. Continue discussing the field.

2 Likes

Got quiteeeee drunk tonight looped this on my phone in backpocket,even on headphones after I came home.Hoping sapien magic lets me wake up tomorrow hangover free.Friends and even random girls I ttalked to were amazed by my abilitu to talk when being this intoxicated.Guess that means Dreams magic did work but the morning will be the judge.Shadow is officially OUT.

10 Likes

Soo I tried this audio for the first time last night!

I went out to chill with a friend and had a couple of drinks. This person was surprised I suggested we grab drinks because I don’t think :sweat_smile:. I had this audio looped the entire time I was out and I had a couple of drinks but didn’t feel anything at all :grimacing:. Notice my social engagement was ON POINT :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but without the side effects from being drunk.

Recommend.

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo does this also contain all the subtypes of ALDH and ADH ?

This might be relevant to all the people who smoke or are exposed to second hand smoke, like me personally.

Formaldehyde, which is high in cigarette smoke is carcinogen, allergen and implicated i n neurodegenerative diseases.

“In the main stream smoke of various kinds of cigarettes the amount of formaldehyde vary between 3.4 micrograms to 8.8 micrograms/cigarette , this is equal to concentration between 2.3 to 6.1 ppm. … In kindergartens without tobacco smoke the formaldehyde concentrations in air range from 0.005 to 0.01 ppm.

As this study shows the enzymes ADH5 and ADHL2 are needed to metabolite formaldehyde into non toxic metabolites.

“In this study, we attempted to generate C57BL/6 mice deficient in both Adh5 and Aldh2 , which encode two major enzymes that metabolize endogenous formaldehyde,…”

My new appartment is a former smoker appartment. After I moved it in I started getting strong brainfog and a weird rash on my leg that didnt go away. The rash looks like a allergic reaction to formaldehyde . I also had stronger hay fever and constant sinus issues .
This all is probably from second hand cigarette/formaldehyde exposure .

1 Like

Until formaldehyde dissipates from a home it would take about two years

“Bottom Line: How Long it Takes to Off-gas Formaldehyde from Homes. The data suggests it takes about two years for formaldehyde to off-gas down to levels of the average home. However, higher temperatures and higher humidity may expedite the process, reducing the time taken to off-gas formaldehyde”

But I read that it reacts with ammonia:

" After this, neutralization takes place by heating up ammonia bicarbonate or ammonium carbonate to generate an ammonia vapor. This ammonia vapor then neutralizes the formaldehyde gas and creates a relatively safe byproduct called methenamine (Luftman, 2005) ."

Many internet sites recommend ammonia get rid today the cigarette smell ,so it should work in real life too .
Meaning scrubbing your walls with ammonia.

After a night of drinking, the Hangover goes away within 2 loops in the morning. The music is very trippy and feels so good to wake up to.

3 Likes

That good. When I went drinking, this is my stack, on loop.

Enhanced Alcohol Processing
Infrared and Plasma Drink Charger
Food Charger

Give a try next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes