Enhanced Alcohol Processor

Gets rid of all “energy,” including all spells, cursed, jinxed, hexes, crossings, mal occhia as well as all forms of luck, including GOOD luck.

Make sure you work your environmental, luck and prosperity fields hard if you do scrub your walls (and ceilings) with ammonia.

1 Like

I noticed 2 things about this field:

1. It makes my muscles look big and pumped

2 it helps with candida die-off/ detox symptoms

On The first point: it seems to treat my liver well, meaning my liver seems to need a boost in those enzymes, due to beeing overwhelmed (by soemthing else like an infection) ,so it can help detox estrogen better and store more glycogen which makes the muscles look big, which is not the main benefit, the benefit is actually that my liver is healthier so it does these things better and my muscles looking bigger is just a result ,so I’m sure it helps me in ways that I’m not noticing completely

On The second point:
Like I said candida (die off) releases aldehyde, which is a toxin . I’m taking msm atm which is anti-fungal and this is one of the few fields that helps with the detox.

So this should help everyday who suspects candida or another fungus infection .

11 Likes

In a way also…
alcohol consumption causes muscle damage.
You repair muscle and they get bigger

It may be related lol

19 Likes

I see what you’re saying… so free gains it is ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for that, I experience die off/herx symptoms sometimes so that’s good to know

3 Likes

Thanks to Alexander and Captain Nemo for confirming that this also repairs the muscles.

I can also recommend molybdenum and Co2 Those helped me the most.

2 Likes

Could this be good for detoxifying soft drinks and possibly carbonated water?

If there is alcohol in those liquids, sure.

But, AFAIK, the metabolism of soft drinks and carbonated water doesn’t usually produced alcohol as a byproduct in a healthy human.

Maybe the antioxidants from this field might help a little but, in that case, we have the glutathione field for a more direct support, so… :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the oxidants of this field, but I don’t know that of glutathione. Is the latest version of that field 2.0?

I don’t know that, either. If it’s a benefit, it might be a small and secondary benefit.

That’s the latest one that my quick search shows me.

1 Like

I love all your findings man

2 Likes

Unfortunately I live with an alcoholic. Consumes around a bottle of wine in a day. Started to loop this at home and it does sober him up quickly. He doesn’t know what this field does as he’s used to me listening to sapien all the time.
Thanks for this. Makes my life a bit easier.

:pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

I’m eating more sugar and dairy milk products.

Hope this work to reduce inflammations

???

Suggestion please

This field is to help the body process alcohol.

We have other fields to reduce inflammations.

A normal person can use it???

I’m not understanding your question.

Are you drinking alcohol? Then yes, absolutely.

If you’re not drinking alcohol, then you can "use"this field but there’s nothing for this field to help you with, right?

2 Likes

A person who doesn’t consume alcohol can absolutely use this field.

This field is focused on detoxing the body on the cellular level while also charging its functions a bit with the mitochondrial effect. There is a host of benefits outside of alcohol detox this field offers… I always find it adding some touch of glow to my skin and face whenever I use it.

You can find Alexander mentioning other benefits he has experienced as well just a few posts above yours

If you feel attracted to using it there might be a good reason to it. Specially if you eat something that has an inflammation effect on your body for the glutathione addition! I recall more anti oxidants are added also so … you should be good.

5 Likes

Declining levels of catalase production as you age contributes to the graying of hair because hydrogen peroxide levels rise in hair without enough catalase to detoxify the hydrogen peroxide.

Declining levels of catalase and glutathione are also a contributing factor with sarcopenia (age related loss of skeletal muscle mass)

Just some additional benefits of enhanced catalase and glutathione production.

4 Likes

ring holidays such as Christmas where there is an abundance of alcoholic beverages,
what is the recommended number of repetitions for this field, in your opinion?