Enhanced Blood Circulation

Thanks

1 Like

I listened to this x2 in the stack along with Alchemical Jing Charged Blood x2, and after a few hours, I felt very peaceful. It may be a coincidence, and in fact after listening to this stack I was wondering what the benefits could be, because I didnā€™t feel anything both while listening and immediately after.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s 7.83Hzā€¦while scientists say itā€™s changed to 7.86 Hzā€¦over the yearsā€¦do checkā€¦am writing it off handā€¦

1 Like

Thank uā€¦best wishes to u n ur dad tooā€¦:two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh u mean u had him using those fields listed out for quite sometime and it helped him internally and externally?

1 Like

Yes, I meant that. The fields listed in one of my previous posts here. He also told me the other day that he wasnā€™t feeling the usual small discomfort in his knees anymore.

As for the new blood fields, we started using them today. Feels like the yoga shoulder stand (Sarvāį¹…gāsana) lol

9 Likes

Oh thats awesome stuff! Glad pops benefitting alot.

Which blood fields? The blood circulation and the alchemical jing charged blood?

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:ā€¦sarvangasan

1 Like

Uploaded on patreon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/51501194

8 Likes

The Schumann resonance keeps changing always and depends on many factors including the location & time, where itā€™s measured. So what frequency does, this audio have in it exactly is what I had a doubt on.

Might this field be intelligent enough to keep changing along, as the Schumann resonance keeps changing its own frequency?

That I wouldnā€™t be able to comment upon.

Im pretty sure it charges you up to date

(That was kind of my point, too. :wink: Glad to be on the same page as you.)

1 Like

Late but I thought the one piece fans would appreciate this. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes and also theres a varicose and spider veins audio on Patreon

5 Likes

My grandpa had a heart attack right in front of me today, he was literally dying and was able to save him because of this creation :heart:

I looped it 3/4 times and then played some of the other audios related to the heart and blood,
Thank you so much for saving my grandfather :rose:

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be without you guys,
If you still have doubts or your still skeptical I saw the life go out of my grandfathers body and come back because of this creation,
Thank you so much @_OM
@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Iā€™m eternally grateful fam :nazar_amulet::handshake:

53 Likes

Wow!
So glad you get to spend more time with him.

24 Likes

Love saves peopleā€™s lifeā€™s many many times. This is one more example. Amazing to read this, God bless you and your grandfather!

17 Likes

Wow!

Just Wow!

Iā€™m glad to read of your success.

13 Likes