Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

Lmaooo :sweat_smile: why do i feel like you think im coming at you.

I think itā€™s funny that you mentioned calculus cause it relates to me but I had dropped the course a week ago. Welp :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Not at all man, I was thinking of a movie.

Never mind your course, itā€™s the age of freelancing

3 Likes

oh even funnier :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, no worries. 8/10 flyers that were done back when I was playing out more spelled it with one k :joy:

6 Likes

So i read the description and everyoneā€™s comments but i may have missed it so my question is:

Does this assist with regenerating our physical eyes?

I ask because i know i have heavy dreams as my eyes will be more red. If i didnā€™t remember my dreams, the whites of my eyes are more clear.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t, use the eye regeneration audio if you need to.
This one is about wiring the brain

8 Likes

how to increase?

This field.

3 Likes

Last night I just first time tried this field, I played
it only once before bed, and may I tell you, this field is not for kidding

I had so much vivid dreams, and even one of these dreams showed me one of my issue/lesson from my past, like in dream all my school peers were sitting in some coffee bar for one table and enjoying with each other, but they didnā€™t have place for me, and looking me as idk whatā€¦so yeah I felt that ā€œfeeling of being rejectedā€ again lol and I felt a little anger that I usually feel time from time (depending on my memories when popping out) towards some schools peers lol so I think I really should include in my stack parental archetype field, cause probably this lack come from that, my soul showed me thatā€¦so yeah I should stop avoiding using that field also and be persistent in it too lol so much changing of fields, stack omg lol

So this field can give even some insights in your dreams, so I will listen it always once before bed

18 Likes

That is, does it make you understand the meaning of dreams, reliving them in the dream itself?

3 Likes

dreams just keep getting betterrrrrrr

16 Likes

Only after waking up I first got that feeling and insight what I should do, so only after waking up I could say, cause in dream I wasnā€™t like aware what I should do, itā€™s like just showed me whole thing, it was like compulsion to do some things in that way but not in my wayā€¦idk how to explain better

7 Likes

Hey Josh! Long time!!

How are things on the 12th dimension?

12 Likes

You mean 112th dimension? :sunglasses:

10 Likes

same same

9 Likes

this played with conceptual realizations is great! i only had to play it once each to get vivid and memorable dreams.

last night i didnā€™t, yet the effects were still somewhat there.

i mentioned to a friend, but when iā€™m drowsy and sleepy enough, closing my eyes shows visuals. last night the visuals were of a desert building onto itself.

we can be our own VR headset when we invest back into ourselves, full of audio and physical and emotional sensations.

iā€™m going to loop this and conceptual realizations once again tonight before bed!

iā€™m at the point in which most audios are a once a day listen, but exponentially more effective than looping.

very grateful for where iā€™m at right now!

19 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

Have you used this in your brain stacks?

1 Like

Ɖdit: noticed something happening, Iā€™ll give it sometime before sharing

14 Likes

All the casuals waiting on the ā€˜5D mergeā€™ while Chad Josh is already chilling at the threshold of 113D :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

I wonder with long term use it can cause Lucid Dream v.5

3 Likes