Enjoying everyday life without falling into its illusions?

Like the title says, I wanted to ask about Your ways of enjoying and generally living everyday, ‘‘normal’’ life without falling into its traps and illusions?
It appears to me that some people on spiritual path may relate to this.
After some time of doing practices that are intended to elevate consciouseness, many of the everyday activities, pleasures and concerns begin to appear more and more as an illusion, something false ‘‘Maya’’
Naturally the next logcial step seems to be to withdraw from indluging in those, stop being bothered this much about them, even go ‘‘off grid’’, like an hermit of sorts.
Then one is in front of split road.
One way is to ignore spiritual side of life and continue indulging in material pleasures, to chose to occupy the mind with material ‘‘mundane’’ things further, just as before.
Other way is to ignore material side of life as much as possible, and elevate consciouseness further, to develop more and more understanding about metaphysical side of life, to contemplate, mediate, and explore the abundance of spiritual world, dimensions, concepts.
Is it necessary to go one way or another? Is it possible to go ‘‘both ways’’ to find the middle path?
I feel like it will require to neglect both options.
Like at some point it is necessary to choose.
And that sooner or later it is necessary for ‘‘soul’’ to choose the spiritual path, in order to keep growing.
Do You feel the same about this? Did You achieved balance in this matter? How?
Thank You.

2 Likes

Nope

You should
At least, you should achieve a form of balance that’s to your liking and is sustainable. You have room to maneuver

In the end it’s up to you, but generally extremes are both bad for you since it leads to neglecting the other side (other extreme).

Wholeness, oneness, these are the names of the game

Interesting questions :+1:
You’re going through something

9 Likes

I agree with Philip

and that idea of

The less you have = the more spiritual you become

Its just as big of an illusion as the ones people seem to be trying to leave behind or avoid.

I would never understand what is wrong with comfort? How does that define my level of consciousness?

Unless i find myself being a pickpocket just so i can live at whatever nicer place then i dont see it as interfering with my evolution.

Yes we need to live more consciously, find sustainable resources without depleting and damaging our Planet, Finding a balance for everybody etc

But i dont have to step backwards to push others to advance. Why?

So to answer to your question specifically

I enjoy life as it is, as it comes every day with my personal goals and helping others achieve theirs by inspiring and showing the way, and most most importantly proving that we have an infinite power within to: heal ourselves and have everything we need and want.

I think that just as we are living in the middle of a decaying world, society + we are also witnessing a new world being born, we are in between that and thats why we keep feeling that pull from both sides and from above, but its all part of the process.

And i also agree with Philip that you are going through something… you want our opinions but is a cry from within for approval or discouragement, and thats ok, but my friend in this case the way you want to walk your path is absolutely personal, theres no just one way set on stone.

But just one final purpose, however you decide to get there is your way, just keep a strong grip on your higher self and youll never be lost.

5 Likes

Seems to me your thinking is too black & white. Life becomes infinitely better once you learn to navigate in the gray. The choice doesn’t have to be “this or that”; it can be “this and that”.

Think of the sacred shape of the nautilus…it’s sacred because it’s the pattern of life. So as we experience things on this plane, the iteration of mundane experiences, properly lived, has the potential to cause us to ascend, fractionate and exist in parallel planes simultaneously.

Take a woods you walk periodically, maybe not everyday but often enough that you become quite familiar with the terrain. Over time you become so familiar with the woods that you are able to sense when something is off. And then you’re able to trace that sense to an actual problem you resolve. Say for an example, someone has dumped some garbage in a place off the beaten path. “Something” draws you there and because you are a good person who does what’s right regardless of whether or not anyone is looking, you do your best to clean it up. As time goes on you begin to have phenomenal experiences in this woods you’ve come to know - land spirits making themselves known in odd and amazing ways.

That’s what I mean by the spiral shape of the iteration…every time you go back, living always according to your highest principles, you have a further elevated experience until one day, very subtly you find that you exist in both the 3D and the 4D worlds, simultaneously, in parallel with no way to pinpoint when exactly the fractionation occurred.

So if I get to vote, @Forumuser, I say choose both!

I hope this helps!

9 Likes

I believe that one only falls for the illusions of the system when one is not fully proactively manifesting one’s life by oneself.

Because everytime that you are not actively deciding what shall be manifested, the system will choose for you and manifest one of it’s default or random events in that particular aspect of life.

So to answer your question on how to enjoy life and not fall for matrix traps:
Proactively manifest your life in every aspect that you are aware of.
And collaborate with your subconscious mind and Higher Self to help them manifest in areas that of which you are not yet fully aware of.

About “spiritual vs. material” sides of life:

The material and spiritual sides of life are not seperated. Your material life (how you live, how much you earn, what stuff you own, what you wear, your furniture, food, hobbies etc.) is a direct reflection of your spiritual life.

Also, no need for “balance” in a sense of false humility in my opinion. Live a fully abudant spiritual life and let it be reflected in a fully abundat material life as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Everything in the matrix is an illusions except for consciousness.
That means that not just the material stuff is an illusional but also the personality and role that you play here in this incarnational game. And also your thought and emotions. All of these are not real at all and just tools of experience for your consciousness. Therefore feel free “to have” of all of these as much as you want to have as part of your experience :v:

5 Likes

Use psychic function tag/audio So there is balanced between logic and the spiritual realm (: at least there is something to remind you between this material life and the other side. Conceptual realization also good enough to combine. Talk to your guardians. And ask them to always guide and remind you about things. You’ll see the patterns.

But like those advice above. You can’t just choose one side. It’s always with balance

1 Like

I think you must integrate either side to fully embody the ideals presented by spirituality. It’s neither right or wrong to have material possessions and/or aspirations.

I would say the result of my spiritual practices actually let me enjoy more the “mundane” things (although i don’t consider them mundane any longer). I’d say the present moment teachings are vastly important in this instance.

In the words of Yoda…
‘try you do not. Do or not do is what you do’
Perhaps I’m paraphrasing.

But it’s true… Once you embark on this journey at first and pierce through the “illusions” you feel a disconnect from the world we are so used to since birth.

It’s a bit like … I’ve spent a long time in my hometown, then i left and lived many years in another country that’s far far away culturally. Once in a while i return to my hometown and i can now appreciate it better.

The same here, you learn and apply the spiritual practices, come back into the physical and after overcoming the initial shock of having a broader view, you start to ease into it.

And the world becomes more beautiful, to you, and hence for others too. It’s perpetual in itself.

3 Likes