Enlarged Spleen

I have an enlarged spleen. Any advice how to make it the normal size again? Thank you.

1 Like

Microkinesitherapist. Just ask the field to work with your spleen. Only 1 session helped my son

9 Likes

tysm for the info

3 Likes

Spleen cleaner & regeneration

3 Likes

Does this also help with enlarged spleen or is it just for scar removal and overall health?

It will help.

2 Likes

Have u had a recent bad infection?

Senior year of H.S. I got a bad case of mono, was too weak to stand. My mom took me via subway to Manhatten clinic and I had to sit down on the subway station steps (which are gross!). My lymph nodes, spleen and liver were enlarged. They slowly went down as I recovered. It was my immune system doing its job.

6 Likes

oh man, I take the subway all the time. I am thinking maybe it was an infection because I was in a car with some other random people like a van and than I got super sick. It was while covid was a thing. I had trouble breathing and all of that. I should really get my lymphs and all of them checked just incase. But I did get better after plasma flaunt and microkinesitherapy with negative ion charged blood and all those field. Just occasionally, I feel my spleen rumble and stuff. That’s when I turn on spleen regenerator, and an important one quitenssence of the marrow. Also, auto immue reversal or the endocriner with lymph effusion.

2 Likes