Enlightened States Teas for your refined palate

There is no tea in Sapien Shop :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Any idea when it’s available because it’s gone less than 24 hours :joy:

There used to be, but looks like it was all pulled. There also used to be various orgonite pyramids, different chakra stone pendants I think…there were various things in addition to his tags. I guess they’re all gone now.

1 Like

Already unavailable :persevere:

Thank you @SammyG! That’s great to hear. That means then I don’t need to listen to Chi or Jing audios if the tea effect lasts all day! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also curious about Life Essence tea. This feels like it would be a gradual process…correct?

I purchased all 3 last night and should get them by Monday. Can’t wait to try them. 🫖

@everyone I’m still seeing all 3 in stock in the US market

2 Likes

Even with VPN it still shows Currently unavailable

@Clifet Which one? I see 5 left of Chi. Jing is now gone and will be available Nov 15. Life Essence is available

All of them @Starlight, I even tried UK and got nothing

Its propagating to the other locations,
should be there in a few hours.

There is ‘reserved’ stock, but they are spreading it to other fulfillment centers for ease of shipping.

Edit, seems impossible at the moment to get it listed on international, or for international export, plant products and ‘food’ items are restricted for international export.

10 Likes

what-if-i-told-you-your-fantastic

3 Likes

Alright, so this is wild… I literally bought it 18 hours ago and I just received it!

@Captain_Nemo infused it with near instant delivery. I was in deep meditation running breath cycles and I heard the door knock. I’ll take it a sign to drink a cup and continue my meditation.

Edit: The taste is great! Starting to feel a surge of energy. Will let it do it’s thing and report back.

9 Likes

Edit, seems impossible at the moment to get it listed on international, or for international export, plant products and ‘food’ items are restricted for international export.

7 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: hurry up building the secluded town for us to live in and not worry about deliveries :smiley::persevere:

5 Likes

@Starlight - my Tea order is out for delivery! I hope the Amazon courier guys don’t drop the ball lol (lately, they always show up after like 8 pm, when I am the gym and leave without delivering).

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Lol… Mine is too! Looks like a race on who gets it first. :joy:

I’m on the lookout for my mailman.

4 Likes

idk if this falls under the categorie, but listening them on ebay might solve the international problem tbh, I brought I would say plant based pills 2 times from ebay from USA and they got shipped to me, I dont know about tea tho but I think pills are a bit harder than some tea if you ask me.

But before coming to conclusions, is germany a country that is not listed in possible shippment ?

3 Likes

eBay would work great, but they don’t store and ship items from a warehouse like Amazon does. If selling on eBay, Dream, Sammy and/or the company making their product would have to prepare and ship each purchase on their own. With Amazon, they just send the products to Amazon, who then spreads the quantity of products to various warehouses and the workers there package and ship out sales.

6 Likes

You’re going to win haha!

I just noticed - it says “shipped” - “expected by 9 pm today” but not “out for delivery” yet! Dang!

Edit: got an email now :frowning:

"Your package is still on the way, but it’s running late. Now expected November 10 - November 11. We’re sorry it won’t arrive today, and we’ll let you know when your package is out for delivery. "

4 Likes

I just got my tea! :tea:

Trying out the Life Essence now. Nice mild flavor. Usually, with Earl Grays which tend to have a strong aroma, I use a little milk but don’t feel the need with this one.

Really nice and delicious, @Captain_Nemo @SammyG !! :clap:

UPDATE: I ended up refreshing my cup a few times and drank it throughout the day. Before bedtime, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach that last about 15-30 mins or so.
@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Is that because I had too much of the Life Essence tea in one day?

6 Likes

Dang Amazon!

7 Likes