7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer 's mood

7 Likes

afraid to post the original? :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Or the best

10 Likes

Jing Tea update -

I was feeling tired and sluggish all morning and made myself a cup of Jing tea w/ a little honey around 3pm. Nice tasting tea and no bitter after taste that I have noticed with other green teas. I didn’t listen to my Ancient Arts audios today because I wanted to test this out

I started feeling a little change in my energy right away as I was drinking it and 2 hours later, I went for a long walk with my dog. I felt good, had energy and was more alert. Before that, I didn’t even want to go outside. I’m still feeling energized and it’s almost 8pm my time. I hope I can sleep later. :sleeping:

Amazing creation @Captain_Nemo!!! Thank you :pray: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Ok grandma :rofl:

but seriously, thanks for the testimonial.

6 Likes

LOL! I’m not heading to bed now. I meant later on in the evening. But whateves … :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT - Note to others: I would suggest having this first thing in the morning so the effect lasts all day. @SammyG did say it is strong.

4 Likes

Ok. I’ll stop teasing you… just…
“Things you hear old people say for $100” in that first post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I’m done for real…maybe… sorta…

5 Likes

3 Likes

Chi Tea update:

I made myself the Chi tea this morning with nothing else in it. I haven’t felt the energy surge but quite the opposite. I feel tired and sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open this afternoon. Not sure what that’s about.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Any thoughts?

excess energy being used for something?

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo You mean the energy the Chi tea provided is being used for some other emotional release?

edit: I’m going to take a nap and see how I feel afterwards.

3 Likes

it could be, these kind of energies also help with healing.
have the nap and see how you feel when you wake up

9 Likes

Naaah. Just too much Chi energy :D

@Maoshan_Wanderer did you ever get your teas? How’s your experience with them?

3 Likes

@Starlight I FINALLY got it yesterday evening (it took forever to arrive from Sacramento…duh)! Tried the Jing Green Tea last night at 8 pm, the taste was very subtle and nice! I also loved the aroma from the tea! I could feel a lot of buzz in the Ming-men point fifteen minutes after drinking the tea.

Also need to mention that I finally setup the Ascension Pyramid from Twisted Sage which I had not been able to assemble due to work-related travel. After setting it up, the energy was too much and I was pretty sure I was not going to get a wink of sleep. At some point, my hands and feet were shaking (last time I felt a similar surge was when Dream placed some fields integrated into by body a few years ago).

But the Jing team seems to have done some magic and I slept like a baby. It grounded me very well and got me a tad drowsy (in spite of the green tea content). I will test it out further, but the tea seems to feel stronger to me than the Jing audio probably because of the physical ingestion process?

I will try the Chi infusion tea now!!

12 Likes

Once you acclimate, it’s recommended to leave it setup near your bed. People commonly say that the peaceful energy it gives off really helps them sleep calmly.

Glad to hear you finally set it up, by the way!

3 Likes

Ok, finally I think I am ready to write a review!

• Life Essence Tea: this is Earl Grey Black Tea with a delicate flavor. I have probably used this the least as I am more of a Green Tea (:smiling_imp:) enthusiast, but this tea seems to energize me the most! I have been drinking this for those moments when you need a ‘mid-day pick me up’!

• Chi Infusion Tea: this is Green Tea with a hint of rose fragrance. While the Life Essence Tea seems more physically invigorating, this one seems to more mentally invigorating. I have been drinking this before crucial meetings and it makes me “wide-awake”!

• Enchanted Jing Tea: This is my MOST favorite of the three and has a very distinct and yummy flavor (basil, spearmint, rose hips, lemon myrtle, ginger root, linden blossom). Simply too good! Every time I sip this tea, I can distinctly feel warmth in the Ming-men area, followed by a sense of carefree, happy feeling. This is the most relaxing of the three, and drinking this even at 8 pm has not affected my sleep!

I have also been activating the Jing/Chi/Shen sigils along with the Tea and that certainly boosts the effect! I am pretty bad at remembering to use these great sigils, so I am using this teatime to remind myself to use the sigils.

19 Likes

One of my cats Fluffa (short for Fluff-A-Nutter) was like that. He loved to push things off the table and then look over the edge of the table at the items. When my oldest brother used to visit I would warn him not to leave anything on the table, but him being so smart, wouldn’t listen. Plunk, plunk…his glasses and glass case on the floor. Yeah cats can be punks…and thugs. But I love them anyway. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes