Enlightenedstates Advanced fields

Thanks for the review! I’m tempted to try it out. I think I’m just going to keep using the Vibration of Creation audio and Chakra pendant for now. Seems to be ridding me from a lot of lower vibrations already.

4 Likes

I assume that was a joke, lol

Fearlessness is back in stock on the ES site

3 Likes

Very intriguing. Could this audio replace the need to listen to the other chakra audios? I’m interested to buy this if it can grow and activate all the chakras. Thanks

1 Like

Honestly if you can get the pendant go for it, will greatly amplify it.

3 Likes

Below is what Sammy wrote …

7 Likes

If only it didn’t cost an arm and a leg lol I love those new designs tho

I actually read on another forum (subliminal) somebody bashing the field items. Stating that because they get produced through tspring or whatever they don’t work. Completely incompetent of how the fields actually work. pissed me off to be honest. Speaking from ignorance and lack of knowledge is so widespread these days.

Listen to audios they work and are free!

4 Likes

Sorry @Captain_Nemo even my links in my response in suport of your works were removed from my post by admin. People seem to get a bit frightened when even vauge competition is present. What i mean by that is why would a subliminal community take you as a threat? Must be because your work is so awesome life transforming.

Was that on /Subliminal on reddit? That forum almost seems like a Spam, so I stopped reading that one…

2 Likes

Nope. Subliminal creators forum. Sub club

2 Likes

What do you mean you got it placed into you permanently? What are the benefits also?

How often are sales had? i don’t mind paying for these items at full price, but I wouldn’t say no to a sale.

@Philip_Weiss

To be completely honest, I haven’t noticed much help with this field. I’m slightly disappointed, mainly because it cost so much and I had such high expectations for it. I don’t doubt that it’s working, it just doesn’t seem to be doing what I want or at least the way I pictured it.

I’ve boosted it twice, meditated with it, watched videos of climbers doing scary things (the main reason I bought it was to get rid of my fear of heights and falling during climbing) the fear is still there… even feels more apparent now which is strange. Perhaps it’s my subconscious bringing stuff out? I also wear and use lots of other fields, so maybe that’s slowing down the process too. I’ve had it for about four months now.

I’ve put myself in some pretty intense scenarios climbing since I got it. Perhaps I’m expecting the fear to be completely gone which may never happen.

5 Likes

Perhaps the ego is fighting back hard, if you can try meditating to ego dissolve followed by mediation with the pendant?

6 Likes

@Zen @Philip_Weiss thanks guys, these are good ideas I’ll give them a shot. I just got the new cognitive tag that has NGF ect, that might help. I’ve been mediating with Alpha field. I’ll give Epsilon a go.

I feel like completely removing my fear could put myself in some bad situations lol. The I’m invincible mentality doesn’t work so well In the mountains, I’ve seen multiple people die. The lingering fear could be trauma.

4 Likes

Hey man! You posted in June, what has been your experience with this field since then?

1 Like

Yes does your field s work ?I had 3 fields other but Like you said I am slightly disappointed

1 Like

Can you say 3 fields you own i wanna know

1 Like

How was it in this time brother! Tell us!