Enlightenedstates Advanced fields

Does anything think the fields located on the main website will come to teespring? most of the pendants on the site are sold out and based on the description of the products they seem to take some time to reproduce.
here’s a list if anyone is wondering:

Fearlessness

Divine Balance

Essence of Beauty

Eternal Bliss

descriptions:

Fearlessness Subfields:

Transmutation of Fear
Lower Cortisol
Amygdala Reprogramming
Subconscious Limiting Beliefs Clearing
Confidence & Self Love
Stronger Willpower

Divine Balance Subfields:

Amplify Positive Planetary Effects and Nullify Negative Planetary Effects
Schumann Resonance & Om Energy
Unconditional Love Flow
Divine Radiance

Essence of Beauty Subfields:

Inner Beauty & Outer Beauty
Confidence & Self Love
Attractiveness & Charisma

Eternal Bliss Subfields:

Happiness & Joy
Love and Gratitude
Unconditional Love Flow
Repel Negative Energy
Depression Relief Field

5 Likes

I don’t think they’ll come to Teespring. I remember seeing a comment in the FAQ’s about them staying on the ES site. I bought the Fearlessness pendant and kinda wished I went for Divine Balance. Looking back I feel like it was more of my ego wanting to be fearless and be this top mountain climber lol. It’s nice nonetheless. I haven’t noticed any drastic changes honestly, but I’ve only had it for two months… it may very well evolve into something quite powerful. The Amygdala reprogram and Cortisol are what sold me the most.

I’m really excited for the new Genius pendants when they arrive.

11 Likes

Are the genius pendants going to be improved or stay the same? Did all the pendants sell out or are they changing them?

They’ll probably get some slight improvement.

Have you heard when about they’ll be available?

No I don’t know anything about that but my guess is the next upload to teespring will be it.

It’s been mostly routine right now due to the lockdown, so it’s been hard to notice anything. I’ve yet to get into any intense situations with it. I got it originally because I wanted it as an aid in mountaineering for fear of heights confidence boost ect. ( i pictured the amygdala reprogramming helping there) I boosted it once and have tried some visualizations with it. I’ve even watched first person go pro videos of people ice climbing lol, but it’s hard to say until I can actually test it in a real life scenario.

I know the feeling lol. I have the old Eternity and A.P.E. QEP’s before DW revamped them. The Eternity upgrade I can do without, but that Photosynthesis on A.P.E. almost makes me want to buy it again. Btw I think I saw a post somewhere you had the Ascension field? If so, how did you like it? I was debating on getting that one or waiting for Divine Balance to come back in stock. I’m looking forward to the Genius upgrade as well.

8 Likes

Ascension field is VERY strong. A few years ago, I got a custom, complex field created, which included the Ascension field, and got it “placed” into me permanently (sort of an experiment) and whoa, nearly for months, I was buzzing! Took a long time to integrate.

14 Likes

Anybody tried the Chakra pendant? I just purchased it. How are your results? This is my first pendant purchased. I’m hoping It’ll help with confidence and everything else that the audios are supposed to help with.

It will, meditate with it and if you can afford another purchase go for vibration creation.

2 Likes

Cool thanks. How’s the vibration creation like? Thanks,

3 Likes

Thanks for the review! I’m tempted to try it out. I think I’m just going to keep using the Vibration of Creation audio and Chakra pendant for now. Seems to be ridding me from a lot of lower vibrations already.

4 Likes

I assume that was a joke, lol

Fearlessness is back in stock on the ES site

3 Likes

Very intriguing. Could this audio replace the need to listen to the other chakra audios? I’m interested to buy this if it can grow and activate all the chakras. Thanks

1 Like

Honestly if you can get the pendant go for it, will greatly amplify it.

3 Likes

Below is what Sammy wrote …

7 Likes

If only it didn’t cost an arm and a leg lol I love those new designs tho

I actually read on another forum (subliminal) somebody bashing the field items. Stating that because they get produced through tspring or whatever they don’t work. Completely incompetent of how the fields actually work. pissed me off to be honest. Speaking from ignorance and lack of knowledge is so widespread these days.

Listen to audios they work and are free!

4 Likes