Vibration of Creation

How the hell did you know :open_mouth: Yeah, I just got back from… that really wild ride into space. The aliens were really nice though and we chatted about the state of the world over some Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster (best drink in the universe in case ya don’t know). They brought me back through a portal which… felt like being flushed down a toilet. Now I get what Geralt of Rivia would mean when he would always say "I hate portals’ :grin:

40 Likes

Welcome back… now you know some dirty secrets of aliens. Don’t tell anyone. :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been busy with that and other things at once. Been doing my best to remain balanced also during this difficult time. The weight of dread in the collective consciousness also has an effect on us too ya know.

It is different in that the vibration creation field is vibrating every one of your cells with om energy. The om energy in divine balance is emitting the energy onto your aura which can then go onto vibrate your whole being with this energy.

Dream keeps learning new things as he goes so one thing is being able to emit energy into your cells which are the physical makeup of our beingness. The vibration of creation audio is pretty powerful stuff. One of my favorites.

47 Likes

Can this be used to replace the chakra growth field?

5 Likes

Amen to this. @SammyG any comments on what fields this can replace/substitute for? Definitely would like to know if it at least substitutes for subconscious limits dissolver.

3 Likes

Clear negative energy and energy blockage it can replace. Subconscious, not really.

Chakra growth would be powerfully supplemented by listening to this field. Divine balance would also be amplified with this field. That’s another thing… listening to this can improve effects of fields on your beingness. Less junk build up and higher vibration increases receptivity to energy.

39 Likes

So, it should help with manifesting skills I guess, I mean faster manifestations and synchronicities in our lifes

7 Likes

How about Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wjd1baZkOY?

Fairly interested in getting this audio, I am just wondering what I can expect to use it for.

For sure as raising vibration bring up your state of being then it is easier to manifest,my opinion though.

7 Likes

Thanks Sam, Good to hear from you. Hope you are shielded well in these tough times. :shield:

4 Likes

Where is this audio? Vibration of Creation? I dont see it anywhere. Thanks

1 Like
9 Likes

Yes, exactly that has been happening to me. I’ve been listening to the field almost every night from the day it came out, and I can feel that other fields are working better, I’ve been getting random synchronicities and I think I’m getting better at manifestation.

Super powerful, a must buy for enthusiasts!

26 Likes

Which audio are you referring to if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Emotional Release

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for clearing this up, I hadn’t known it was there.

I was talking about the Vibration of Creation

2 Likes

it is said (in its description) that the “Vibration of Creation” audio also affects our much higher versions of ourselves (higher version of the soul) and all of our energy centers.

Does the “Vibration of Creation” audio also affect the higher and lower energy centers (those outside the physical body), for example, the “earth star” chakra, the “star of the chakra” soul ", etc ?!

Does the “Vibration of Creation” audio also strengthen and develop our subtle bodies (etheric body, astral body, mental body, causal body, Buddic body, atmospheric body, etc.)? I ask the question because I think that each of the subtle bodies are connected to main energy centers (chakras).

If the answer is yes, when is it “Body of light or body of glory” ?!

I know they are very busy, but in the next few days or weeks, if @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG ave opinions, they can share them with us.

Ps: the images are here just to give a visual idea of ​​the subject in question, and do not defend any reality or truth.

Subtle-Bodies_diag_l

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! And great ideas!!

4 Likes

At least they didn’t hear him say, “Pluto is a planet.” (Only Rick and Morty fans will get it)

2 Likes