Weightloss Water Experiment

Here is a topic started by @anon22855873 which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

Angelgome

I have a habit of fasting and dry fasting but I decided to run an experiment by charging the water with the Weightloss Combo audio.

Speaker on top of a large water container, inside a big aluminum pot (to transfer the vibrations). Covered everything up with fabric to make it a bit quieter. For about 1-2 hours.

My colleague and I are running the experiment (we live together). When we drink the water, it feels like when you first put on the Best Path in Life pendant (fluttering vibrations all over your body until you get in tune with it).

But then an hour later…

We both got hit with intense hunger, body heat is way up (mind that I had two hoodies on two hours ago because of the lack of heating, I’m in NYC. It’s starting to get cold), and here’s the kicker…

We are both used to doing 44-72 hours fasts but we are around 20+ hours in yet it feels like we are at around the 40-50 hour mark from the hunger. It’s similar to being really deep in ketosis.

Anyone else has experimented with other audios?

I’ll probably do a height experiment once I shed off the 15 lbs I put on through quarantine.

6 Likes

Here are the replies from the Discourse website:

KundaFest

Hi,

If your goal is to lose weight, also add some lemon to the water :wink:
It will help with it.

I have personally used water charged with other audios and conducted a few experiments myself. However, I don’t believe I carried experimentation with physical aspects charged…Albeit hitherto,Water can carry a lot of information. As a matter in fact, did so bringing life into existence.

A fun experienec to make is pairing it with audios for abundance or love, as those seemingly manifest quicker. But physical aspects might do as well :slight_smile:

uial

Awesome experimenting. :smiley:

Here are a few related threads and posts:

Angelgome :arrow_right: KundaFest

Hey KundaFest, pleasure in meeting :slight_smile:

I’ll keep that in mind, I have three weeks off from needed to work on my project (programmers are coding) so at the moment I’ll continue focusing on physical changes since quarantine and stress made me pack a few lbs haha.

But you spiked a thought though!

I’m a strategy developer for my line of work because I think in patterns and structures. So I’m probably going to run a cycle on cognitive enhancement, abundance, and love when in my next phase of work.

I’ll keep you posted! Thank you for replying.

Angelgome :arrow_right: uial

@uial, you’re a saint bro haha. Thank you so much for all the references you give me. This is making the process of experimenting so much more fun.

I found it wildly interesting on the case that the Weightloss Combo didn’t work but the individual audios did. I think that because I come from a background of two years of clearing and charging my chakras along with subconscious resistance, my colleagues and I are getting noticeable effect. Probably being fairly energy sensitive helps a lot.

Although, I also saw a comment you referred by Captain Nemo that just because we perceive a change doesn’t mean it makes it more effect or that the lack of means that it’s not working. Paraphrasing here.

Since I’m not a stranger to doing experiments on my body due to a “irreversible” auto immune condition I healed with dry fasting and a carnivore diet. I’m going to be experimenting with fasting and morphic fields.

My intuition tells me that being that we are mostly water if the only thing you’re consuming is charged water it might intensify the experience.

Another thought is that if I do my usual 72 hour dry fast and then re hydrate with charged water if it will intensify as well. I’m prepping to run this one soon.

Just to let you know, my current stack is this:

Soon as I wake up (Meditation to release any resistance)-

Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Limit Remover
Vibration of Divine Love

Throughout the day -
HGH
Height Booster (I’m 5’9, not insecure about it but if I grow it’s unquestionable the power of this. My friend already went from 6’1 to 6’2 with this)
Weightloss Combo

Thank you for responding, any thoughts is appreciated.

Maoshan_Wanderer Regular

At this point, @uial is an Encyclopedia on Sapien’s fields! Amazes me how Uial pulls out all the relevant fields from an ever-growing list of fields and strings them together like pearls, I guess not even Dream can list all the fields he has created as well haha

Angelgome

Quick update guys, I’ve lost 4 lbs in the last two days.

On the physical side: I’m currently fasting 22 hours a day which is the easiest protocol I am used to. Eating no carbs as well.

Mental: While listening to the fields I use my clearing techniques and tools. At the end of the my morning session, I do a theta session to program all my goals including physical.

I’m pretty sure that no matter how low the tone is because I consciously hear it, it’s like getting a one hour dose of it.

But when I drink the water it’s next level. Thermogenesis to the max and I get extremely hungry.

2 Likes

@uial Thank you for reposting!

Update:

I’ve lost 6lbs. About to start my routine now and will state the upgrades I will be making to my protocol along with somethings i’m noticing.

3 Likes

No worries at all.

My apologies, had not had a chance to reply yet.

The process of experimenting is one of the awesome parts of the journey and being part of this community! :smiley:

3 Likes

All good bro!

All in good time :slight_smile: @uial I hope you don’t mind I ask you questions here about the topic of fields in general. I’ll continue updating day by day.

So I spent yesterday just diving into different topics and very enthusiastically reading on the history of Xtrememind to what we have now. The thing is this is my first experiment out of the three that I have in mind.

My colleagues and I are getting results that seem to be a bit faster than the norm (I actually just checked again because I felt a burn and in three days I’ve gone from 222.6 to 213.6) and we are all using the same conditions for the experiments.

Having learned to release energetic and subconscious resistance using tools such as TwistedSage energy tools and I Ching Systems tools (they help clear and balance anything you focus on) along with emotional/energy release techniques (sucking the energy from where you feel it and letting light/love pop it out of your crown).

Do you think that my stack of Ego dissolution, Sub Limit dissolver, and Vibration of Divine Love first thing in the morning helps immensely to let morphic fields affect us?

What have you seen helps so that they affect you as fast as possible?

Is it an accumulation threshold or a lack of resistance?

Also , please let me know if my messages are too long. I’m a bit excited I found a group I can share my “craziness” with.

2 Likes

Awesome.

They likely help significantly. That’s an excellent combination of fields first thing in the morning!

Too many things to list, haha. :smiley:

Here are a few:

I’m not quite sure what you mean by ‘accumulation threshold’, but what works best can vary individually and is often a mix of different influences. A lack of resistance is is always helpful.

You might find SammyG’s post about Vibration of Creation below of interest. The latter part can apply to Vibration of Divine Love as well.

That’s no worries at all. Please feel free to express yourself on the forum.

2 Likes

I just finished a really heavy session and wrote my realization in this post:

I thought you would be interested as well.

I’ve taken note of a few of the audios and suggestions you wrote, I’ll be experimenting with things. The Book of Cards and few others but this is what resonated most because I do something similar already before the morphic fields:

2 Likes

Update:

222.6 - 211.8lbs.

Going to have a high-calorie day with audios to see if it doesn’t affect me. I do one high calorie day for hormone reset and then I fast 48-72+ for autophagy.

I will be running many audios a physical stack with the ideas @uial gave me while fasted. On average (and because I have a bit to lose), I lose 7-10 lbs in a dryfast.

My suspicion is that it will be harder from all the extra burn or i’ll find something mid way to ease the burn.

After 56 hours, I start getting the autophagy effect which basically means your body is a furnace making cells commit suicide if they are weak.

Keep you guys posted

2 Likes

Another quick update:

Eating my meal for the day and something that has never happened before popped up.

Because I usually eat once a day when on my normal protocol, I tend to eat the equivalent of two meals in one and fast the rest of the day. This has gotten down to my best shape in the past.

Well, I just tried to eat and after about a quarter of the food, my body doesn’t let me eat anymore. Like thinking of food right now makes me feel grossed out.

I’ll try to eat a bit more a bit later but I’ll see if it’s a one time thing or if the audios are changing my eating habits as well.

2 Likes

I do a water fast frequently, 10-days is the most I have done, but have been too scared to attempt a “dry fast”!

2 Likes

1 day dry = 3 day on water. Hydrate well prior to starting.

1tsp of sodium bicarbonate (to alkalize) in 1 gallon of water helps (or 1 tbps of ACV) and then you can go for it. I actually find it easier. No water, no food, meditate all day.

3 Likes

@uial just to let you know I’ve considered a few of your suggestions.

I got the Book of Cards and Sub Limit remover tag. Going deeper on the Vibrations has made all the other vibes extremely strong. I literally feel my insides vibrate with all the physical tones.

When I put the audios on, I set charge my intention with the audios and I feel the shift which is probably what is making them more intense. Running my fasting experiment.

Will update Monday/Tuesday. Blessings to you.

(P.S this thread basically became my experiment diary. Hope that’s cool.)

1 Like

Update:

Something weird happened.

I went up in weight and now I’m going back down but the weird part?

My pants are way more loose and people are commenting that my body has a lot more form. I haven’t worked out in two or three weeks but I am toned. I cannot eat as much as I used to, in fact, I get to a point where when I had enough food, eating more makes me feel repulsion.

The height booster also seems to be working as I’m noticing that I can see over things I couldn’t before (this is subtle but it’s there) and people have mentioned I look a bit taller.

Since lbs is not a good metric anymore, I bought a shirt I want to fit into and I’ll be using that as my main metric along with pictures.

HGH, Taller, Weightloss Combo, Enhanced Fat Metabolism are the only ones I’ve been using.

Today I will create a new stack and add my exercise back in (kettlebell work and calisthenics).

3 Likes

Likely related to gaining muscle mass and losing fat stores simultaneously. :smiley:

The HGH and Enhanced Fat Metabolism fields will do this.

From the Enhanced Fat Metabolism description:

along with some enhanced nutrient absorbtion directly to muscles which altogether works toward super charging muscle recovery and increasing the usage to fat for energy which can lead to the loss or rather ‘usage’ of fat stores.

3 Likes

Probably also explains my hunger being so low and the inability to eat my normal amounts.

One thing to note is that regardless of whether it is the Vibrations series or physical ones. I make sure to do a session to “release” any blocks I might have with them.

When I feel the morphic fields vibrating my whole body with no obstructions, that’s when I know they are working at full capacity.

I’ll continue trying things to find even more effectiveness. Sub Limit Remover tag gets here Saturday or Monday and the Book of cards will probably lead me to play with the energy servitor heavily.

1 Like