Energy Blockage Removal

Plus you recommend playing this before or after Energy Body Repair?

I would say:
Aura & Energy Body Repair first
Energy Blockage Removal afterwards

My understanding/reason behind this:

In the desription of Aura & Energy Body Repair it says:

"How is this different from chakra growth items and energy cleansing? I think a very easy way to explain this is using a comparison of sweeping a cracked floor to remove debris or to actually repair the cracked area.
This would then enhance cleansing or growth work, as there is little leakage, and accumulation of debris in these areas."

So you first repair the “leakage” and then clean-up the “debris”.

1 Like

So aura clearing can be played afterwards too? And it won’t reverse the effects?

I don’t think so. It always clears anything you listened 3 hours before. Personally to play it safe I play it first thing in the morning.

1 Like

I think my personal order would be:

• Aura clearing

• Energy Body repair

• Energy blockage removal

2 Likes

VoC is for more than just vibration increase.

However, i also find my way back to this field time to time, because I think this is a more “gentle” field that you can play several times without overburdening yourself.

8 Likes

Does this also work on the meridians or only the chakras?

It specifically mentioned the chakras (as in “growing” them) but the chakras and meridians are different ways of talking about the same energy system. So, it could.

Mana Circuits seems to be most directly for blockages in the meridians.

1 Like

No, they are different energy systems

Tho the chakra and the meridian systems are intrinsically linked in order to form a distribution network for the life force energy, they are not the same.

Its like the Heart pumps in an out blood but Heart and blood are not the same, they both need to be functioning well to have the process work correctly in the body.

The Energy Blockage Removal focuses on the chakra system and then by clearing them and expanding them it allows the Meridians to work better yes, but if the Meridians still have an imbalance in the Qi flow or are weak then, there needs work to be done with them as well. Just like Dantians, they also add to the equation as a whole, but have their own means themselves and ways to expand them and clear them separately too.

2 Likes

So what do you suggest that covers the meridians then? See other post :) and thank you so much your contribution is greatly appreciated. Like earlier I had some emotional release (and my emotions have been stuck from cropping things up for months now) and now my knee just hurts a lot like there is a pain in the meridian.

2 Likes

I replied your question in the Mana Circuit thread :)

2 Likes

That is your understanding. It is not mine.

Lol what?

Thats Ancient knowledge but ok…

2 Likes

No. It’s your understanding of ancient knowledge.

2 Likes

Could you expand on that?
I have a limited understanding of this (not too long ago I thought they were bullshit concepts my mom talked about :joy: ) but I thought chakras were like receiver and emitters of Qi and the meridians the path through which Qi flowed?

1 Like

If one listens to this very loud, one can hear a rythmic beat noise in the background (behind the main vakkuum cleaner noise)…

2 Likes

Haha yeah… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wait, so this field doesn’t affect the whole energy system? I thought the whole point is that it is general and hence affects aura/nadis/meridians/chakras etc… Did I misunderstand?

Yeah,

Just the others do deeper job thats all

1 Like

Is this field underrated ?

1 Like