Vibration of Creation

Learned energy work through a spiritual mentor

4 Likes

I had shaktipat initiation. Most certain way is to receive shaktipat from a Guru. You may be able to do it other ways, but you can never be sure of what will work for a certain person. You are in Silicon Valley, so there may be a meditation center near you. There is at least, the Ashram in Oakland.

https://www.siddhayoga.org/shaktipat-spiritual-initiation

5 Likes

I was curious mainly to see what other paths are there. My Kundalini awakening happened many years ago due to several years of practice of Kriya and when I recieved an empowerment from Nyoshul Khenpo Rinpoche. Hence I was curious to see what other ā€œnon-traditionalā€ methods are out there ā€¦

8 Likes

I have heard that you have to leave the ego to attain Kundalini awakening. If so have you felt the ego anytime after Kundalini Awakening? Also kindly share what are you experiencing after this awakening?

2 Likes

Kundalini awakening in itself does not dissolve the ego. There still is very much the ego aka individual consciousness. Only when Kundalini is refined aka ā€œascendsā€ through the chakras do limited perceptions of duality dissolve.

It is said that without ego, there is no physical body, as there is nothing to grasp to. Some perfected Siddhas in the yore are said to have purposely brought down the Kundalini from crown to the third-eye, for the purpose of retaining some ego, or they would have dropped their body.

Kundalini is not a ā€œsame for allā€ thing. Experiences are unique. It is a lot of conflict, cleansing, expansive feeling, heightened intuition, bliss etc. There are moments in meditation or chanting when oneness is felt and duality is gone, but at my current state, the ability to hold that state is very limited.

30 Likes

Is there a possibility that some person can attain Kundalini awakening without a Guru? Some person attain accidental awakening. I even got a mail 3 days back from a person that she had extreme illness and after she woke up from sleep one day she had terrible pain at the root chakra probably lower dan tien (she mentioned tail bone). She said she researched about it and the pain corresponded to a Kundalini Awakening.

Is it possible? How can one person who has an awakening say that the other had an awakening?

1 Like

No one can certify anyone elseā€™s awakening. There are signs but there is no exact signs. ā€œAccidental awakeningā€ can result in pain, and not knowing what or how to deal with it. Pain is not necessarily a symptom of Kundalini awakening, could be due to a host of physical issues!

But when awakening is deliberate through say Yoga, Pranayama, Shaktipata, Tantra etc, the systems are designed to ensure controlled awakening and teach how to deal with the awakened energy. A Guru is very helpful, if authentic, not absolutely necessary IMO.

Kundalini and her ascent are one system, fire-based. But there are water-based systems where energy descends from the crown downwards - as a result of Shivapata and not Shaktipata - those systems seem to be more or less lost, except in Taoist parlance.

23 Likes

You mean One can attain Awakening without a Guru? I have heard that self awakening can have serious health issues both mental and physical.

1 Like

Shaktipata through Guru is just ā€œoneā€ way to awaken Kundalini. Right here, we have Sapienā€™s Chakra and Alchemy audio, which can do that if used right, IMO. There are not many Gurus capable of awakening Kindalini through Shaktipata today. So, their utility lies in mainly teaching safe techniques to awaken and channel Kundalini.

12 Likes

Thank you for your explanation.

1 Like

Its a new world! Lot of knowledge not available earlier is now opening up. Imagine, what I was toiling for at the gym, now I can get it by listening to a few min of an audio! Its an exciting time to be alive where lot of older paradigms are going to be redefined.

24 Likes

I just bought it and listened 2 times, and I feel so elevated and it feels so so great

9 Likes

Hello everyone
I wanted to ask you these questions regarding this field:

Does this field behave like aura body cleansing in that way that it can erase all our previous listened fields?
And does it behave also partly like negative energy clearing but stronger version? and could it help with manifesting too?

12 Likes

Iā€™ve now been using it for 7 days and man this is powerful indeed. I gained so much clarity and the process of manifestation accelerated and I blast it on speakers in my house and it effects my family too, in all the good ways. If you are stressed depressed and feel stuck in life, this one I feel like is the one that can literally lift you up

46 Likes

I also bought this field. how many times a day should I hear it?

1 Like

Shoot itā€™s an amazing field, if you can listen all day go for it. The sound is alright, and itā€™s constantly pushing you forward. Yesterday I listening over 20 times and woke up amazing.

17 Likes

:sunglasses: thank you ā€¦

2 Likes

Honestly would advises if you have lower vibrations in you like depression, anxiety, stress this one would cure them over time. This one audio can replace over 7 different audios probably even more. Combine this with love related audios and thatā€™s the end all be all.

23 Likes

Since this audio removes ā€œclutterā€ from your entire being, aka all negative, and raise your vibration at the same time, aka, attract only positive, could this replace audios like: clear negative energy, Energy blockage removal, subconscious limits dissolver, and probably maybe even others as well?
Iā€™m thinking about getting it to replace those ones and keep my stack as short as possible.
Also, reading all the positive feedback sounds tempting.
Btw, Iā€™m new here :)

23 Likes

can the field also replace the chakra growth fields?

4 Likes