Path to abilities

I don’t see what gene would give us super-power, but maybe like the sounds holds the fields, maybe our dna hold the energtic fields on top of it’s own structure. That way when it divides the new dna already contain parts of the “magic”. The dna would play the same role the pendants do on teesprings

5 Likes

That would be fascinating. I thought perhaps not any specific gene but some change to epigenetic expression that is heritable, or something similar to how ancestral memories are passed down. I like your idea a lot. Literally magic DNA would be cool. :smile:

3 Likes

The neat thing is that we as human beings already each have our own morphic or morphogenetic field.

https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance/introduction

5 Likes

coool man i would love to have a bunch for weirdo kids lol :smiley:

1 Like

What are your opinions on the idea of developing energy sensitivity (feeling subtle energy) by enlarging / strengthening its own chakras and the energy circulation channels?

4 Likes

That’s a good idea. Strengthening your chakras and clearing blockages can help develop and refine energy sensitivity.

You could try combining it with the new Vibration of Creation audio as well, as that audio will increase your receptivity to energy.

Here is a post by Sam from the Sapien team:

6 Likes

Would the the Vibration of Creation audio be better suited for sensing energy than the IPF tag?

@uial Excellent response, I am definitely informed and I even got much more than I asked, thank you very much

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I plan to combine “Vibration of Creation” soon with the necklace “Increased Psychic Functioning (IPF)”.

2 Likes

Would like to hear how that works out for you. I plan on getting one of the two.
I think the course is suppose to help, but I don’t know when it is to be released.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. They are both helpful in different ways. They are probably best used together in combination with each other.

IPF will actively build new awareness and bridges in your brain all of the time and much faster. It doesn’t clear junk buildup or raise your vibration directly, although this may happen gradually as a result of the psychic development.

Vibration of Creation clears junk buildup and raises your vibration powerfully and much faster among other things but doesn’t build the bridges directly, although you will develop some awareness and bridges naturally as your vibration rises and junk buildup is cleared.

7 Likes

YES, the Vibration of Creation audio is better suited to energy detection than the IPF tag.

3 Likes

I’m not sure which I would choose if you can only choose one of the two fields. I might choose Vibration of Creation as @Takyon said, but I’m already energy sensitive, and IPF could help develop the awareness and neural networks needed to recognise energies.

If your goal is to develop energy sensitivity, perhaps it would also be helpful to do something that strengthens your energy body and energy flow such as using the chakra fields and Internal Alchemy series.

Sam from the Sapien team also recommended the New Energy Ways system.

3 Likes

I am energy sensitive, but it is not there on command. It would be nice if my ability to sense was stronger and more easily accessible. Thanks, for the help! I will look into the Internal Alchemy series and the book.

Some days I can communicate telepathically and control energy within my body and other days I can’t.

2 Likes

For energy detection, there is the sapien card system on his instagram:

For telepathy and empathy, there are:

To use the sapien cards, you must first use the harmonization card first (once), if this has not already been done, so that the subconcient knows exactly how to work with the cards and their energies:

you can read the descriptions and comments, experience it for yourself, and see what is most difficult for you [feeling the subtle energy or thinking it conceptual (for example to use that only as a psychic ability)]. After that, it may be easier for you to choose a tool that can help you where you have the most difficulty. Good luck.

6 Likes

I will try what you said and see which is most difficult for me and then decide. Thanks!

1 Like

Then that means the base is already there and your nerve cluster is developed enough you just lack practice it seems. Focus where you feel the sensations in your brain when everything works. Use the cards like energy expansion and feel where it works in your brain or the animal telepathy. You just need to focus a bit on these parts and then you’ll be able to always use these abilities naturally.

1 Like

Two of the exercises I did and felt so much controlled energy in my body that I was unable to sleep at night. It was controlled enough that I could direct energy, but not shut it off. At some point it felt like my body was vibrating. It helped a lot.

I am not able to tell where the energy originates when all this starts. Will the card help me feel a sensation in my brain when all this starts working? Is this something you can do?

1 Like

First you start to feel where the card works in your brain then you remember that place and put your focus on there if you look at something while focusing on that part you’ll automatically pick the energy up. You’ll also be able to feel your surroundings if you hold your focus on that place. After some time you’ll develope that nerve cluster enough so that it’ll be a natural state of being and you don’t really have to focus that much anymore.

6 Likes