Path to abilities

Hello dear forum!
Much love and gratitude to all.
What videos do you guys recommend to expand my psychic abilites?
Both from dreamseeds and sapien medecine,
he made a post about it,but mabey you guys can share your path and recommendations aswell?
Thanks alot guys take care!
Br Victor

3 Likes

Animal Empathy/Telepathy video in Dream Seeds can develop your conceptual thinking and psychic abilities. Using one of Sapien’s Psychic Cards on Instagram daily can also expand your psychic skills as I am doing now. I find the techniques in his “How to be Psychic” articles in Enlightened States to be effective also. You can also purchase his Improve Psychic Functioning (IPF) dog tag at his site.

3 Likes

hmmm abilities i had sucess with telepathy since dreamweaver love to communicate telepatically lol also some spirits communication
i’ve also tried Remote viewing on some friends with success got confirmation from them
some minds reading with some success

future steps looking to Remote influence i dont know how this could me help in my life but just that cruious to try it
heal at distance
communicate with animals
seeing auras i will try some techniques later

so my recommendation of videos

would be Animal Empathy/Telepathy video in Dream Seeds
Chakra Growth and Stimulation in Sapien Med
Heal those around you. (Be the healer) Programmed audio.(Ver 2.0) in Dream Seeds
*The higher being experience * in Dream Seeds could also help

6 Likes

I posted a hypothetical stack here.
If you haven’t read the 2 articles on the website concerning Psychic Development they are here and here.

3 Likes

Isn’t remote influence psychic manipulation ? It seems shady…
Anyway, that’s really cool that you can do all that

2 Likes

That’s a really interesting topic. I came to the conclusion, that we all manipulate other minds from distance without knowing it. The only difference would be to become concious of the interaction.
Ofc, nothing should ever be used in a harmful way

7 Likes

I know we all “influence” people whether we want to or not but remote influence is bad. You’ll share the feelings of the other person and it will influence you too. You open up yourself and it will mostly backfire. At least it’s my opinion and experience.

5 Likes

Well not necessarily if you do it often enough you get a feel for your body your feelings and the feelings of the other person. So it doesn’t affect you as much anymore. You can also just remove the feelings of the other person from you. Works with intent. I’m still working on that to work as efficent as I wrote now lol. I always try to turn the negative feeling into the feeling from dreams unconditional love field. I mean like you said you influence people around us anyway even on the subconscious level so why not make them feel good if we can. They might hold a better perception of you (dunno about that for now I’m not doing it as often as it might sound) and maybe are not even sure why but well as long as you intent is good and you’re not abusing this I don’t see why this would be shady. Only thing is you’re limiting yourself with that mindset to maybe make a positive change for someone. Beisdes you will also be able to protect yourself better from negative energies. Just make them into positive energies.

5 Likes

@Jonno This is a really interesting topic! @Philip_Weiss I agree with you and Jonno. Isn’t distance healing like Reiki a form of remote influence as well, though? What do you think about uplifting and positive influences, like lifting your friend’s spirits when they’re having a bad day? I think we’re all interconnected and affect each other already, irrespective of physical distance, so why not use it in beneficial ways?

Edit: Didn’t see @Thomas’ post.

I like the way you explained that!

Another way to look at it is that we’re all part of the all, not separate from each other, so we can affect parts of the all in positive or negative ways, which also then impacts us in a sort of ripple effect. But from one perspective we really aren’t separate from each other, and so it’s in our best interests to uplift and create more love when we influence each other.

4 Likes

My experience with this:
This is a rather sad occasion, I wrote in my “journal”-thread that a friend of mine died recently.
Without going into too much detail, I’ll just say that he was physically close when he died, but I didn’t know. But on these days when he was close and I didn’t know he was, I was really depressed and had very negative thoughts and thought about dying all the time.
Then the day came I learned he died and just hours before that I thought about him and the last time we met and what he said, which I normally do very seldom.
So his field influenced my field in numerous ways. Now, it is important to differentiate between influencing and noticing.

My guess is this:
We all influence each other all the time, and therefore a percentage of our thoughts aren’t actually ours, but like waves that are influenced by other waves. But the thing is, these thoughts don’t come to the surface, but reside in our subconscious (and from there influencing further thoughts) without us noticing.
This happens all the time.
Now, when someone starts to learn about energy work, and uses Sapien’s fields, he becomes energy sensitive and actually notices these foreign-influenced thoughts. I guess there are many stages of this, the first just being able to notice thoughts, without knowing these are influenced by someone else.
When one reaches a level like the one of Dreamweaver, he would know that these are foreign thoughts and be able to track them back.

Again, you may be thinking this is obvious or false, but this is just my first guess on how this works

6 Likes

man manipulation is always there look at advertissements they manipulate you to make you buy uncessary things lol so on…, we’re just curious to know what are the limits you think i use remote viewing everyday to spy on people lol i just did it few times but with permission of the remote target, i dont use this everyday only in times i check on on someone i care about i won’t waste time on someone i dont care about. The key to do all these abilities without harming people is you have to undergo a death-loss - self realization i think it is the only way to not influence someone with bad and bed thoughts lol ( bed = sexual influence), if it will harm someone it will harm you.

but yeah curiosity play big role in this, one just need to fulfill his curiosity about these things wether they are good or bad. then after that he may choose wether to use it for good or not use it at all

3 Likes

Yeah, if you do it with good intentions sure. I did it with bad ones (I didn’t do it since). I’m not sure I trust many people to use RI for good. I guess, I just wanted to issue a warning. You guys seem more informed and mature than me when I started :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not against it. You’r right. I meant sexual influence, there’s a distinction. Now, good old persuasion dosen’t make you feel what other people are thinking. You’r spot on about ego death.
Edit: That’s cool that you can do Remote Viewing, I wish I could.
I started to think that the universe will guide people and they will open their eyes in due time. I can offer help, but I wouldn’t want to push my intentions on them for their good (still acknowledging that I can be used for good) :+1:
Edit: How much info do you need to use remote viewing on someone ? Is the energy from my messages enough ?

1 Like

About remote seduction (I guess that is what it is called). I thought it only worked if there already is some attraction

1 Like

Can’t tell you, I ruined a sure thing when I experimented with it + I felt like some kind of pervert. I’ll stick with words and deeds

4 Likes

Yeah, I get that. Reality sure is a weird trip

3 Likes

Dream once said if you want to use psychic abilities in the astral realm you have to learn them in the physical realm and he was more talking about telekinesis moving objects with mind. So to me they just as important as staying a live who knows can be more useful in the afterlife

to remote view i dont need much informations just a person i know or a picture, close eyes clear mind, and i have to repeat his name several times quietly in my mind to make that connection to target till i start getting flashes pictures in my mind eyes. you have to workout your intuition, sometimes the picture is really clear and some is not clear the images comes with flashes of light and in dark like a butterfly effect some greyish image dark brown image with flashing bright light continously you have to remain calm not get excited and try to see the most of details in there note them.

Edit: i forgot to mention the intent for remote view first of all

call you friend (target) and ask where he is right now and what he is doing and compare

with time and practice you will able to be strong in it and not to call to confirm

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer!
Man, I just read your older post again. You talked with spirits ? They were there or you called them ?
Edit: Remote viewing seems a lot like RI. I start meditating with my eyes close. I think about the person for a moment and I start feeling what they feel. I can feel the connection, sometimes it’s weaker or stronger. Sometimes I get a picture and it’s like I know if they are standing up, walking, if they are outside or inside. It’s most often in bad definition. Maybe that’s a primitive version of remote viewing. I always try to chase the picture to focus on the feeling they have.
Edit: Lol, I’m afraid to say peoples name in that state. Sometimes I’m doing something and I stop like “wow”, somebody is thinking about me too much and I focus on that to know who it is. Often the same person will come forward and tell me something. So, if I say the name of someone in deep meditation, I feel like they’r gonna hear my voice.

3 Likes

sometimes they just talk to you telepathically, like the one who talk to in your head yeah yeah your conscious, but this is more spirit stuff as its really different. the spirit asked me if he can talk to me, this is not my conscious. my conscious doesnt ask for permission to talk lol, my conscious is been shuting down due to mindfulness so no judgement thoughts coming from it. so i talk to the spirit more often that time. and also i can communicate with spirit through it sigils like you can gaze at sigil and ask it in your mind, sure it will respond right away or when it is free to talk. after that you can just call it in your mind when ever you need it, no need for sigil for second time, i mean there many possibilities one just has to learn basic and workup his way, energy manipulation + imagination = infinite possibilites

2 Likes

So true, I’ll try to focus on the pictures next time and I’ll try to talk to spirits.:+1:

I wish I had somebody into psychic stuff to do that with