Enlightenedstates Advanced fields

Sorry @Captain_Nemo even my links in my response in suport of your works were removed from my post by admin. People seem to get a bit frightened when even vauge competition is present. What i mean by that is why would a subliminal community take you as a threat? Must be because your work is so awesome life transforming.

Was that on /Subliminal on reddit? That forum almost seems like a Spam, so I stopped reading that oneā€¦

2 Likes

Nope. Subliminal creators forum. Sub club

2 Likes

What do you mean you got it placed into you permanently? What are the benefits also?

How often are sales had? i donā€™t mind paying for these items at full price, but I wouldnā€™t say no to a sale.

@Philip_Weiss

To be completely honest, I havenā€™t noticed much help with this field. Iā€™m slightly disappointed, mainly because it cost so much and I had such high expectations for it. I donā€™t doubt that itā€™s working, it just doesnā€™t seem to be doing what I want or at least the way I pictured it.

Iā€™ve boosted it twice, meditated with it, watched videos of climbers doing scary things (the main reason I bought it was to get rid of my fear of heights and falling during climbing) the fear is still thereā€¦ even feels more apparent now which is strange. Perhaps itā€™s my subconscious bringing stuff out? I also wear and use lots of other fields, so maybe thatā€™s slowing down the process too. Iā€™ve had it for about four months now.

Iā€™ve put myself in some pretty intense scenarios climbing since I got it. Perhaps Iā€™m expecting the fear to be completely gone which may never happen.

5 Likes

Perhaps the ego is fighting back hard, if you can try meditating to ego dissolve followed by mediation with the pendant?

6 Likes

@Zen @Philip_Weiss thanks guys, these are good ideas Iā€™ll give them a shot. I just got the new cognitive tag that has NGF ect, that might help. Iā€™ve been mediating with Alpha field. Iā€™ll give Epsilon a go.

I feel like completely removing my fear could put myself in some bad situations lol. The Iā€™m invincible mentality doesnā€™t work so well In the mountains, Iā€™ve seen multiple people die. The lingering fear could be trauma.

4 Likes

Hey man! You posted in June, what has been your experience with this field since then?

1 Like

Yes does your field s work ?I had 3 fields other but Like you said I am slightly disappointed

1 Like

Can you say 3 fields you own i wanna know

1 Like

How was it in this time brother! Tell us!

Hi there :slight_smile:

I have a question regarding the ā€œFearlessnessā€ pendant : is the subfield ā€œSubconscious Limiting Beliefs Clearingā€ the same as the field from the ā€œSubconscious Limits Removalā€ dog tag ?

Also, is the subfield ā€œAttractiveness & Charismaā€ of the ā€œEssence of Beautyā€ pendant the same as the field from the ā€œVoice of Charismaā€ dog tag ? There are some similarities between the two descriptions, but the ā€œVoice of Charismaā€ seems more ā€œvoice-orientedā€ than ā€œAttractiveness & Charismaā€.

@SammyG or @Captain_Nemo, I guess youā€™ll know best.

2 Likes

Sorry I never responded till now. I stopped using the tag and am using others now based on my current goals. I do believe it works. I just feel like I had different expectations for how it was going to work for me and some of my own blockages around death and fear that made it harder for me to feel the effects.

7 Likes

Thank you very much my dear friend, I understand very well what you say and do not worry about them, I hope everything is going super well, a big hug !!!

3 Likes

Thank you. A big hug to you as well my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

i love that the advanced fields are out of stock which means theyā€™re quite popular!

i just saw there are new ones and theyā€™re on sale!

2 Likes

I myself did not expect this. and when I decided to buy them yesterday, they were no longer on sale :) probably my time has not yet come for super-advanced items :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes

No, they are not the same

3 Likes

Thank you, @SammyG :heart:

1 Like