Enoch and aliens

Another word for the offspring of watchers and humans lol, aka giant.

Not sure whats funny considering they supposedly turned on humans when they couldnt take care of them anymore and slaughtered them lol.

I wouldnt count on the beings from alien intercession.

There are a few on this forum who know but they keep it secret, we have to kidnap them and torture until they spill it ;D

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the term Samu. The “fun” interpretation here in our country is due to:

1. It’s a whole other word but which is spelled similarly (more than most likely, 99.9%)
  2. Extra dark humor… (less likely)

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

According to my studies who created humanity were feline beings

2 Likes

Harut and Marut are the offspring of Samyaza.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYmAHYP3HSE

1 Like

That’s indeed the version that I’m most ready to “buy”. I get that ancestral feeling whenever I look at my cat friend’s (and all other cats) eyes, among others…

2 Likes

@Samurai I may be wrong but I think that this post by _OM includes all the necessary info, in a way. There are some “fill in the blanks” parts for sure but… You see what I mean. Shapeshifters + nameshifters + timeshifters. At least from what I poorly “understand”. Maybe _OM will tell “some day” :)

5 Likes

They came from Orion.

Literally the ancient definition of the word Nephilim.

1 Like

Since we’re on the topic, is there anyone on the forum who has the ability to see people’s cosmic origins?

I dont think Dracos worked with Enoch Brony.

The “watchers” actually gave humans knowledge.

But then they were labeled as “fallen angels”, because the knowledge was supposedly the “secrets of the heavens” aka certain beings not wanting us to know and exercise our divine rights.

That would be the dracos probably.

OR

They are both draco/reps and it was more of a fight between themselves aka “good” dracos wanting to help humans vs the “bad” ones who wanted to enslave. Hence the whole “they rebelled and have fallen”

But I doubt it. Theres also a very strong link between Enoch and Sirius. I dont think theres dracos in Sirius lol.

But Orion seems possible, yes the pyramids he built are also aligned to Orion.

But what race man? And where are they now? Cuz Orion seems dead

3 Likes

The big imbroglio…

You’ll hate it but I’ll send to you a document about the 4 “types” supposedly identified as Sirians lol. To be read and reinterpreted of course. Not to buy as it is.

1 Like

:) Someone’s paying attention! :heart_eyes:

“Watchers”, “Enoch”, etc… really don’t matter guys.

“Watchers” would be 6th density or above beings (using Law of One Ra terminology)

“Enoch”, like most of these “legends” is almost always based on several different beings with similar “vibes”/missions that purposely or unconsciously get “lumped” together as “one” entity.

Supposedly one of those souls known by that name has reincarnated on Earth right now :man_shrugging:

Again, really doesn’t matter.
That person is saying the exact same “message” that every Enlightened and higher consciousness being has been saying for millennia,

You all already have the correct information to get where you want to be.

You simply have to:

• actually listen to it

• apply it consistently

9 Likes

Hagrid?

1 Like

Lord Beerus!!!

2 Likes

I dont care about the message dude.

There were aliens who made “someone” build the pyramids aligned to Orion.

“They were the only ones showing up in person”

so that means Draco-reps were the ones who gave humans knowledge/mated with female women, created giants, and instructed “someone” to build the pyramids…?

Then the other aliens saw all the shit and created a flood to wipe out what the Draco-reps did?

Or are you saying the book of Enoch is bullshit and all of that never happened?

Hodor

3 Likes

Wasn’t Enoch, Noah’s great grandfather?

1 Like

which is why who and want happened doesn’t matter… in the slightest.

“They” came here to give the message.

They could give 2 shits about whether you and others are confused about this or that detail in history…which is why they don’t bother to correct the masses when others get confused about if they were “this” or built “that”.

So, per usual, I will NOT fill in the details because it’s a meaningless “side quest” that accomplishes nothing if not used with the right perspective.

6 Likes

So building pyramids aligned to Orion and teaching men how to build weapons and fight is a message for what exactly…?

And teaching women makeup and witchcraft?

Because were gonna do what exactly with the details…?

Its just to know man. Its the whole point of this. Just to know the details. Because its fun and interesting, also fascinating.

3 Likes

Alright

So…Since the draco-rep/whatever the fk were the only ones to show up in PERSON.

That concludes it then.

“Enoch” and co. were talking about the draco-rep

Case solved.

Thanks man

grrr… dude… we’ve discussed this already…like to death.

“Good guys” give good advice.
Bad guys pose as “Good guys” and give not so good advice.

Non-discerning humans who want to feed their ego, instead of the more “challenging” good advice, blindly follow the bad advice given by fakirs and get upset when challenged.

It literally happens on this forum every. single. day. with the “other morphic fields creators” thread.

It’s been happening since the beginning and Nothing changes for the most part.

you want the ‘correct history’…
Get enlightened so you can access the Akashic without “interference” and see the multiple ‘correct’ histories… (cause yeah, there’s more than 1 now)

12 Likes