Enviromental energy accumulator

Hey I have a question about Environmental Energy Accumulator. What exactly does it do, does it collect energy around you and infuse it in you, acting as a booster for sapien’s fields?
And another question is it a good idea to add it in my night stack, if so where would you place it

1 Like

Different usages have been reported by other members so far. Brings a “cleaned, depatterned and neutral” energy (see official description) in the place you are at the moment, but also when you’re not in that place: you can leave the house and just let the field loop. If you have roommates from other kingdoms (animals, plants, ETs,…) they will benefit from it as well.

It’s said to help for manifestation as well.

I use it randomly during the day and yes, it seems to prolongate the effect of other fields. This is why I also use it towards the end of my night stack, because it collects the positive effects/atmosphere of the other tracks in it.

Example: I like Quasi Crystal very much but before, the effect seemed to be lost quite quickly for me. With this Accumulator, I now make it last longer and infuse the room with it.

Booster? I don’t know but yesterday SorcerySupreme has suggested to use it systematically (along with Subconscious Removal) in between the other audios, in order to handle them more easily. I’m about to try that.

3 Likes

oh thank you for the tip!!

along with this audio, i’ve been activating my Energy Expansion card a few times a day. i now feel less tired which was my ‘dominant state’ these past few days.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. That card is magnificent too, indeed. The true booster lol

1 Like

So if I want to amplify scar removal’s effects for example I would play it once after that audio? I take that playing it after jing chi and shen would give more benefits.

1 Like

Good question… I would say that when it comes to amplify, it can be more effective on “energetic/spiritual” audios (I’m schematizing). Whereas for more “physical” ones, it can increase your capacity to handle them. I’ll tag @SorcerySupreme to have his interpretation.

However, your idea to play it after the 3 treasures makes sense to me.

1 Like

In addition to @Bronyraur’s excellent post and observations, you might find this post by Dreamweaver of interest.

4 Likes

That’s fine. It can be played before fields as well.

The energy can be used to amplify the effects of ‘physical’ morphic fields as well! :smiley:

The field can be fun to experiment with. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @uialito! It’s much clearer now :) So it’s not something like “let’s save the best for the end” lol but more like what SorcerySupreme was suggesting :)

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you for your help!

2 Likes

Only the morphic fields or even personal intentions?

2 Likes

The energy can be used for both, but experiment with the process in more detail then see what works.

It can be used for many things. As Dream said, the energy is ready for you to use how ever you wish. :wink:

2 Likes