Environmental Energy Accumulator

I just wanna know, if you run a delivery service.
…… studio ghibli is life, studio ghibli is love.

17 Likes

Bro… you have become xm’s Mr green tea here.
lol
great warrior spirit, but maybe use it against those who come against your family here.
Channel it differently.

20 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, since you are here, please shed some light on how to effectively use the environmental energy accumulator for manifestation.

5 Likes

Dude, that’s exactly who he reminds me of as well lol. That’s not a bad thing btw.

4 Likes

It’s what I am trying to do lol.

Having your picture public and then saying “I dare any magician to attack me?”

If I read that a few years ago I would’ve made it my mission to hurt him just to prove a point.

The world ain’t all rainbows and sunshine, sadly.

4 Likes

Consider it a radionic machine then.
Its open ended, it draws a mass of energy to be around the area you are in.
Its clean and depatterned
ready for you to use, how ever you wish.
This is my vague guidance, I really want you to experiment and figure it out.

27 Likes

Don’t we think the topic got a bit off-topic?

12 Likes

It does not matter if it is off topic, because in the end we get a lot more information than what we were looking for at the start.it’s true that the mixture of subjects creates far too many comments, and you have to search a lot (read) before finding the answer you are looking for, but the truth is that there is no rush, and the information will always be available, so you can take the time to read calmly and be much more enriched in the end.I don’t say that to be mean, but if someone finds that the subject has changed and does not interest him, he can skip several comments, and resume reading where he has the information Wanted.

PS: I’m not speaking against anyone
edit: I just created yet another off topic in this thread: are off-topic comments good or bad (please don’t answer too much, as this is just a detail).

5 Likes

I adore Ghibli animation movies, it is my youth and it is so beautiful, Hayao Miyazaki is a magician and Joe Hisaishi music give it ethereal atmosphere
As for delivery service, you got me here :laughing:

1 Like

I deleted all my comments… I felt obligated.
I think I triggered all these arguments about mentioning in start point radionics, and how it has connections with NG teachings about theory many worlds.
Yes, I agree, whenever I mention him and his views about many worlds, many parallel realites and many versions of people , there is some argument and contrary thinking…so I think I will never mentioned anything about him in this forum… sorry for this… deeply regretted for this…it was totally unnecessary, really

1 Like

That’s just my opinion but isn’t that also not quite the “right” way to do things? Just because something can lead to such a discussion doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t be mentioned. If everyone acts that way than there’ll be nothing much to talk about anymore. So while its your decision I think you don’t need to feel sorry for that.

6 Likes

And then sam comes and got all the likes… :rofl: :joy: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Constructive Debates are essential in creating social values accepted by the majority. Without debates, the world would be a lot less interesting. Every single person’s point of view is totally valid. Why? because they have the experience to back it up thus how can one invalidate another’s point-of-view if they haven’t lived in their body and observed with their eyes from childbirth?
It’s all just about sharing experiences and if one decides they like a concept better than what they have, they can make that choice to replace it or add to their inventory of understanding.

It is this beautiful concoction of experiences that make up the infinitely expanding universe. Truly you are all so important because simply you EXIST.

10 Likes

I listened to the audio yesterday, while doing my Unconditional Love meditation and visualising, I could really feel the energy. Btw how about using it with the “Energy Storage Item” to have access to energy for later use.

2 Likes

thank you for the warnings, they may be able to serve one day.
why in the Vatican they are so dangerous ?!is it because there are so many of them, or is it because they have extraterrestrial technologies ?! or are they just mages of very higher levels ?!

2 Likes

They aren’t dangerous if you know what you’re doing.

There are astral guards there, similarly if you want to astral project to the white house in america there will be secret service agents who are astral projecting there aswell and guarding it.

Mages of very high levels don’t get involved with politics, they have their own paths usually.

Similarly how there are elite indian Yogis who could of easily stopped the british if they wanted, but they didn’t cause their path was different and they simply didn’t give a fk.

The deeper you get into the occult the more you realise how most people and “politics” are a fking joke and a waste of time.

If you are gonna astral project, you can always annoy the guards in “secret places”, it’s fun and most of the times they will be like "pls stop ", but there are also so many fascinating places, worlds and beings.

Don’t do it too much tho and remember you are on earth aswell lol.

7 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:… don’t tell me they also have guns (kalashnikov), you are missing that you also say they have bulletproof vests.

1 Like

Lel ;D

I can’t. The astral is giant.
You have to experience it.

I haven’t astral projected in a long time btw, still focused on lucid dreaming lol.

2 Likes

Lol no, they are humans like me and you, given specific drugs that alter their state of mind and obviously are well trained in astral projecting, remote viewing and psychic combat in general.

And it’s not like they are guarding the ultimate treasure of the universe either, its mostly political and “earth/country” related information aka boring and useless for people like you and me.

In simple terms its guarded against enemy spies.

5 Likes

Yes I feel if we astral project, we should get knowing about other entities and knowledge, rather than earthly materials. As you say it might be mostly political, it is definitely boring. I thought they are guarding some ancient texts regarding our spiritual development and awareness.

1 Like