Environmental Transformer Experiences

These are not in the eBook version, but you may get some of ‘the flow’ on the main page inside. These are in the printed version.

Environmental Transformer
With this image, you can create an active energy transformer, it will constantly draw in, filter and clean the energy in the environment you place it.
Yes it is meant for the environment, not you.
You place your item on the image, and say ‘create’ then it is ready to use in about 2 hours.

7 Likes

wait really? i didn’t know this i actually made my orgonite pyramid an environmental transformer @_OM :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Has anyone been “carrying” around your Transformers? A buddy from my Gym is traveling constantly for work - flying, staying in hotels, rentals, client visits, Uber, etc., so I created a Transformer for him on a pendant he wears.

10 Likes

i have! whenever i make an arts and crafts thing with the teens i bring it home to make it a transformer and keep it at work! i’ve noticed the energy levels of everyone are higher. back then we were like zombies kind of just being around each other but with little interaction.

11 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

any adverse effects with environmental transformers and morphic fields? just curious as i keep them pretty near each other and may have to find a different place for them if its like the environmental transformers are filtering the morphic fields’ energies. :woman_shrugging:

is there also a way to disable an environmental transformer or take the field away once created?

1 Like

A few of my transformers are strong enough to give me nausea from the vacuum effect they have when I touch them. Sacral is where I first feel it and then it spreads.

My sleep quality has exploded ( I have three in my room). My meditations in my room are way easier to maintain a high vibe.

People that have walked in my room have said that it feel like they teleported to a differently place.

11 Likes

Also tagging @SammyG.

Getting ready to buy the physical book… what do you think? Any situations where you wouldn’t want these present?

I have like gazillion transformers and a bunch of Twisted Sage tools in my house. I feel great, my GF is doing well too but I notice that some people don’t react very well! My cleaning lady said she feels something very strong around and feels uncomfortable. A maintenance guy that came in also said something to that effect (these folks mention they felt something different this time).

7 Likes

In my experience, give them 30 mins to an hour and they will resonate.

Don’t know if you saw my anecdote on my brother and the fact that he is the best he has ever been but in the first day he wasn’t too comfortable with the environment. After a while he acclimated and next thing you know:

Quits cigarettes
Revamps his old love for music
Takes care of his health
Has been traveling whole country of Mexico for nearly three months now (it was supposed to be three weeks)
He looks extremely happy

One thing that helps is that when people enter your environment, consciously route them love energy and they will acclimate faster.

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering how the Environmental Energy Transformers would compare to TwistedSage tools. Do you think you could comment on any differences you’ve noticed? Or, maybe @anon22855873 could?

Like, do you think they’re operating on the same level and doing the same kind of energy work, or are they different but complimentary/contradictory?

2 Likes

The way I feel them is that the transformers are just a vacuum that filters energy without discrimination meaning that when I hold them, all that high energy I have focused in me gets sucked out for a bit which is probably why I feel nausea being that it is so sudden. But the filtering makes it a “neutral” environment where it’s easier for you to do as you wish.

Twisted Sage is literally just Light (love) being beamed out constantly. I’ve done a small experiment of combining the Transformer and TS tools. The TS tools seem to oscillate as a higher frequency so the Transformers actually latches onto that energy so in a sense my place becomes a “filter” where all energy gets converted to Love indiscriminately.

We’ve (colleagues) ran experiments where we do our cycles that require love energy and it is much easier in combination.

Maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer can help us being that he is sensitive enough to see energy through pictures:

Thanks in advance

4 Likes

So, you think the Environmental Energy Transformers are modifying the Ascension Pyramid, giving both via cooperation greater ability to clean the space they’re in?

Other way around, Ascension tweaks the Transformers.

2 Likes

Okay, that mirrors other tests I’ve done, like the one we discussed with the Servitors.

1 Like

I am not sure what exactly is the “dominant” energy in your setup but I feel a very warm and “fragrant” breeze of strong energy from it. I see energy mostly through “feelings” and “sensations”, sometimes as colors, fewer times visually with an actual stream, and rarely as a smell. This time, I can “smell” a good fragrance from the picture. Also, one of my “deities” is smiling at your picture!

That said, Brenda says I may be biased toward Twisted Sage tools as I work with the Divine Feminine/Goddess energies primarily and she thinks I am connected in many lifetimes and dimensions to her tools and work so much that she feels “one” with my work - so I do respond very well to Brenda’s energy signature (and she to mine).

I do not have the mini/large pyramid, but pretty similar structure! Tensor rings, Solar ring, all three generators, the little grid pyramid, three transformers, Selenite charging pad, Moldavite and Metauralite on an altar along with a 3-dimensional Sri Yantra mandala carved out of a ruby with a little diamond tip.

10 Likes

Spirit Family

3 Likes

Warm and Fragrant is accurate when it comes to what we feel when we do cycles. Warm breeze in a vibrant green meadow is what I can describe my place as actually.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve not yet purchased the hardcover Book of Cards (I bought the eBook), so I’ve no way to make the Environmental Energy Transformers yet. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth $140 to be able to create these…

I do like the idea of making tons of them on like little stones and spreading them all over, especially at the homes of my family members…

3 Likes

Personally I love the book, it’s like having a Magick friend around to help you in your process.

There’s a presence to it.

6 Likes

Alright, thanks for the feedback man. Who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky and there will be some crazy Black Friday sale on the Book of Cards hardcover.

1 Like