Environmental Transformer Servitor (Patreon)

Like the workings of the financial protector NFT (subscription-based) via Gumroad, yes;
It stops working the moment you stop subscribing

3 Likes

Yes because those audios released,
were not ā€œNFT lockedā€ in nature.
(This one is)

3 Likes

Thank you for making it clear, never really indulge myself in the NFT stuff :pray:

1 Like

This is cool, thanks Captain. Patreon exclusive NFTs like this would be nice.

7 Likes

What does the servitor look like?Is it really look like in the image? :eye:

anyone ?
what does this mean?

also if i have a mandala that broadcast unconditional love and neutralizes emf, will this somehow affect that??

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think that using it is the only way to know.

I highly doubt it. Captain would have warned us if it could.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like a giant fan with a portal that converts everything to flower petals.

11 Likes

yes
this one directly says so.

yes thats fine as well.

20 Likes

What size should I print this out? Does size matter? Colour or black and white would be suffice? Thanks!!

1 Like

You can print it in any size you want, size doesnā€™t matter. You can print it in black and white, it should work, but it would be pity to not print this work of art in full color.

13 Likes

Thanks! Yeah. I know, itĀ“s a beauty!!

3 Likes

It sure is! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What is the action distance of this mandala nft?

4 Likes

The smoothness of the air feels majorly different before and after placing the NFT in the bedroom.
How can I say it, is breathing always this effortless and joyful? Is the air always this ā€œseedlessā€ before? Iā€™m not sure, I just canā€™t get enough of it and canā€™t stop giggling :joy:

18 Likes

This. Can it amplify other environment fields or will it interfier / override stuff from the likes of feng shi ?

1 Like

I am certain it would only amplify anything positive for the environment.

36 Likes

Iā€™m noticing a lot from this. I havenā€™t been that active with my servitors, I have a light and dark servitor as well as a dragon golem, I ask them to do things at times and they always do and Iā€™m very happy about that.

This servitor makes himself known. In a great way. I asked him yesterday to make a certain space more friendly, or at least help me perceive it that way and the results were really lovely.

I asked him to follow me around all day, refresh the energy around me and he did.

I asked him today to help me suss out a particularly messy energetic moment I was having, and he did, which led to me finding a solution to a trigger that was a pretty big blind spot for me.

Heā€™s very flexible, friendly, and caring. Thereā€™s a distinct loving energy here who I really like having around. Thanks so much again for this!

30 Likes

According to Jenā€™s experience, it seems we need just one printed copy, and give it commands, it should take care of themā€¦ ?
I suppose

Great mandala!!

Quick questions.

Can we print out multiple copies of this mandala and put each here and there in our house?
What is effective range of this mandala? (like, how may feet away from it?)

Also, if I carry this in my bag wherever I go and give command, would this clear the energy while Iā€™m out??

6 Likes

I donā€™t know the answer to the multiple copies question but Iā€™m pretty loose about it, as long as heā€™s ā€œaroundā€ like in the same room with me I ask him to do certain things, I do carry him with me too-

He was in my bag yesterday and there was absolutely an effect. Iā€™m not sure how this works but I did tell him he didnā€™t have to stay in the bag if he is able to - for lack of a better term- materialize and follow me around.

I think as long as the image is near you within reason and you actively connect, you should be good

12 Likes