Environmental Transformer Servitor (Patreon)

Energetically, yes
You should be envisioning this same image when giving commands and such, especially focusing with the third eye.
No need to imagine a cyclops clearing the energy around lol

10 Likes

that is exactly what i have done :clubs: :diamonds: :hearts: :spades:

8 Likes

The whole process I did was as follows:

Opened the field, said

ā€œHello, thank you for being part of my life, if you can hear me, please give me a wave of energy.ā€

Once I was sure of the confirmation I did the following:

Thank you, please attach to my consciousness so that when I call you by this name (nickname I chose), we can communicate and give me a wave of energy everytime I call you.

Confirmed a few times after.

After that I called it again and gave it love, appreciation, and gratitude.

From there I made my ā€œscriptā€ so Iā€™ll do a rough draft here so you guys play with it.

(Nickname), anytime I say (nickname), (keyword) please do the following:

Cleanse my environment and fill it with (you choose what you wish)

(add as many instruction you wish to test)

Thank you for your help, I appreciate you. Anytime I say (nickname), (keyword) please give me a wave of energy to confirm that what was mentioned is done.

The rest is up to you to test and find if itā€™s working. I always test everything and results is all I really pay attention to.

Overall, seems to be working as not only me but my brother that is in my environment suddenly got more jolly.

52 Likes

Oh one ā€œcovering all basesā€ instruction I tend to do:

Please grant me all your abilities and functions that you have to offer in the best way possible

Tend to bring out more ā€œgiftsā€ that Dream has in store when creating these fields/servitors. It then becomes a fun puzzle to watch out for new things that happen.

45 Likes

Thank you for this contribution @Captain_Nemo

If I understand correctly, we donā€™t need to create the servitor via a sigil like with the others
Just printing is enough to give it life :) right?

8 Likes

:hushed:ā€¦:star_struck:ā€¦ :grin:

Thank you Captain for this wonderful gift :blush::pray::heart:!!!

7 Likes

Thank you CAP! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for this gift, Captain!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

is this the case for other MP3 fields?

and do we have to give tasks, or does it have activities that are 24/7 on?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this opportunity :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This is really cool so grateful

6 Likes

Yep!

20 Likes

Amazing! Thanks, Captain! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

or just opening it on computer screen, lol

1 Like

Can it alter room temperature?

1 Like

A sigil can create multiple servitors linked to objects.
Is a new servitor ā€œbirthedā€ upon each printout or do we get one servitor linked to our Patreon subscription and accessed through the image?

11 Likes

Do we have to command it for what to do, or is it automatically programmed already ??

1 Like

Thank you Captain
It would be good to have a command list.

3 Likes

YES!!! Thank you for making this!

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG I know this has been put forward but I want to be clearā€¦ would this servitor stop working if weā€™re no longer subscribed to patreon?
Because as i understand it all the other audios can still work even if weā€™re no longer subscribed to it

2 Likes

As I undertand it, it has both active and passive mode

1 Like