Equilibrium - Energetic Purifier

The function of this field is quite simple. It’s to balance and clear all major/minor chakras of the body, balance all five elements, remove all negative thought forms and energetic cords, and Keeps removing all energetic impurities to keep perfect overall energetic balance and harmony. Also creates a feeling of mental peace and mindfulness. It’s main purpose to to obtain highest level of energetic purification.

Has activate/stop command. Based on these commands it starts and stops working. No protection added.

So when you use say “Activate” to start

There are three different images upon download and they are the exact same field. But they are based or built upon different technologies and also feels different energetically. The black image is energetic while the rest are morphic. And one of them is made with arcturian taught method. Of course, big claims as it sounds so give it a test drive. Made in different ways for your exquisite taste and preference. Use whatever version you’d like.

As first product it’s free.

Please let me know your reviews so that I can tweak, upgrade etc.

(They are the same pictures as shown in product page)

5 Likes

If anyone doesn’t like how it is feel free to criticize or let me know your opinion since I’m open to any type of feedback.

3 Likes

Thanks for this free field :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny:!!

Will this field have the same effects as "Energy Bodyaura Deep Clearing cleaning " of Sapiens Medicine? That is to say suppress the energy fields previously listen to?

No

Not able to view it. Shows error 404. Page not found

Hi, you can try the new one here

2 Likes