Esoteric Arts Guild Announcement!

Hi @Rosechalice ! Is there a time limit for joining this guild or limited vacancies? I’m still deciding which guild to join (or even if joining one is in my best interested rn) but this is the one that I resonate the strongest so far.

2 Likes

No there’s no time limit

5 Likes

I am interested in this one, but still need to read more about what these are exactly.

2 Likes

After considering my options for a bit, I’d love to join this Guild if there is still room. Thank you, @Rosechalice.

11 Likes

This may sway my allegiance….

Still trying to figure it out.

7 Likes

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

16 Likes

Same please, i feel inclined to this Guild.
Thanks !

4 Likes

Passionate about magic and ancestral art, I think I have the skills and imagination necessary to give strength to the guilds

I also have a few books from my grandmother who had great mastery in esotericism and other African spiritual tools.

I am applying and why not make the cosmos vibrate in all dimensions thanks to the power of numbers… have a good day

4 Likes

The Esoteric Arts Guild is open for membership, but requires a chat with me to determine what your skills and desires are.

Just a reminder in case it was not made clear:

• Only one guild per person

It’s a Great Day to be a Mage! :partying_face: :woman_mage: :mage:

6 Likes

Hi there, Magekind! Anyone who feels the urge of magic surging through their veins please DM me to chat - maybe there is a new guild in your future! Admission is not automatic as active forum membership must be evident in your history. Tell me your reasons for interest in the Esoteric Arts Guild and we shall see what the crystal ball foretells (just kidding).

8 Likes

@Rosechalice Will you be offering a draw to win the new servitor “Solantra” later in the coming days :grin:?

1 Like

huh! Only the guild mascot I’m thinking :grinning:
It’s been awhile since we had the last one of those

2 Likes

Hey there forum fam! Remember if your life is all kinda magical or if you want it to be more so, give our guild a call! DM Rosechalice to chat about your potential future as a mageling!

4 Likes