Esoteric Arts Guild Announcement!

Are you a Potions Master, An Esoteric Artist (we’d love to see your artwork!), A Clairsentient, a Harry Potter nerd or do you just love All Things Magical and Mystical (like me)?

Then please, join like-minded members in The Esoteric Arts Guild!

A no-drama, chill place to hang out, chat, research and share what you would like to see manifest as projects with a certain magical or otherworldly mystique.

All types of possibilities exist for our clan: studying ways of furthering your spiritual path, becoming a better gamer, stepping up your manifestations, beefing up your attractor factor, or maybe mastering the path to wealth and financial freedom.

It’s early days, folks, so this is a work in progress.

We can make it a Mystical Sanctuary of Awesomeness!

Just fire up the old caldron, stick out your wand 'and and give it a wave! :partying_face:

A new era is dawning. Be a part of the cool, weird kids! :woman_mage: :mage:

Join the Esoteric Arts Guild!

Submit your interest to @Rosechalice via DM. Tell me what your areas of interest are and what you would like to accomplish.

p.s. Mystic Tarot readings every weekend! Plus random Giveaways! :partying_face:

100 Likes

Once I have fulfilled my Earthly and my Karmic responsibilities towards my Family, my Ancestral Lineage and my Soul Lineage then yes, eventually :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Rosechalice acting first!!

5 Likes

becoming a better gamer
stepping up your manifestations
maybe mastering the path to wealth and financial freedom

Ahhh now I’m beginning to think I should join this guild because of the gamer in the list :rofl:
Anyway, this guild looks promising and exciting to say the least.
Gotta wait for more details I guess.

1 Like

Excited to see where this path will take us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Content creators & Musicians :sunglasses: ?

3 Likes

Hi, @Siddhakane!

Nice 2 C U

1 Like

can’t wait for more information to be provided I might want in on this guild.

5 Likes

I think with your skills you might take a look at the Brain Guild

2 Likes

The Esoteric Arts Guild would love to have members who love all things Harry Potterish and magical! Not only, of course, but if you love nature, and mystical ways of approaching your life, give us a shout!

We also do Tarot Readings with our awesome Captain’s Mystic Tarot Reader

Our Mystic Tarot Card for the weekend is:

The Sage of Harmony

Symbolism and Meaning:

The sage represents the deep wisdom and knowledge shared within the SapienMed community. This card encourages tapping into collective wisdom for guidance and enlightenment.

The crystals and chakras symbolize healing energies and the pursuit of balance. This card signifies a time for self-care, healing practices, and aligning one’s energy.

The sacred geometry signifies the interconnectedness and unity of the community. It encourages fostering a sense of belonging and support among members.

The rising sun symbolizes new beginnings and positive energy. This card suggests a fresh start or a new perspective, bringing optimism and renewed energy for the weekend.

Message for the Weekend:

Embrace the collective wisdom and healing energies of the community. Take time for self-care and align your energies. Foster connections and support within the community, and look forward to new beginnings with a positive outlook.

The Sage of Harmony card serves as a reminder to seek balance, wisdom, and unity, setting a harmonious tone for the weekend ahead.

14 Likes

What if i don’t know what i´m interested in and don’t know what i want to accomplish?
Could I still join?

3 Likes

@Goliath28
You could, but realize that you will be the happiest with people that tend to solve problems and see life the same way you do.
The Monk’s Guild is a spiritual path
The Esoteric Arts Guild is a mystical path
The Brain Guild (Virtus Victoriam Legion) covers just about everything else
The Etherforge Consortium is about servitors
and Eldergrove Haven is about magical journeys

Don’t commit because you don’t know where to go. In the coming days the other guilds will be giving more information, so wait and see first.

26 Likes

I think there’s more to the descriptions, so might very well be good to read through the guild announcements once published, and reflect on who are/who you want to be…but perhaps even more, the type of people you would like to be with :)

4 Likes

Hello @Rosechalice, No option to message you. I would like to join in this guild. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @DharmaGopta welcome to our awesome Forum :sunflower:

3 Likes

Hi @DharmaGopta!

I sent you a DM

2 Likes

Heyo. Long time lurker of the forum, but the guilds idea seems pretty neat so decided to make an account. Can’t DM though since my account is new :eyes:

4 Likes

Hi @Zephyr

I suggest that you reach Level 2 before asking to join the Guild. It will be easy to reach it. Just read posts and go in threads and soon you will be able to apply. It also takes 15 days of attendance here.

Welcome Rose Tara 2

3 Likes

Sounds good :ok_hand:

3 Likes