Eternity redux and potential ear infection - I know everything it does for healing but I’m worried cause I just got it 2 minutes ago and that adjustment period could be damaging with an infection

I’m not sure but it’s quite possible. It probably depends upon the cause of the tinnitus and whether the field can work with your body to help with it. If not, it might place information and opportunities in your path to help with it.

2 Likes

Do you own Eternity and Advanced Healing?

I’m considering acquiring one of them. My goal is to optimize bodily function (including healing) to feel better, and perform better in athletics. I already have the APE tag, but I’d like another tag that focuses on the holistic health and healing.

2 Likes

I’ve got the Eternity Redux dog tag and Advanced Healing audio.

They work very well together synergistically. I’ve found a few hours of the Advanced Healing audio to be quite intense so if I had the tag, I might personally use it for shorter lengths of time, rather than wearing it all of the time like Eternity.

4 Likes

Awesome! What benefits have you noticed from the Eternity tag?

1 Like

Me too!! Now, I’ve several tags, need to figure out what to wear, when and how many together lol

• Weight Loss
  • Eternity Redux
  • A.P.E
  • Shielding
  • Abundance

I really wanted to get ‘Advanced Healing’ as well, lol but then one can only get so many! So, I decided to stay with the audio for that one… Lately, my body seems to have adjusted to night time looping of Advanced Healing! I’ve increased my Neigong practice to five times a day, so I probably have enough energy to spend…

Well, not this week though - this week is my turn to go back to work for yet another week lol, so no luxury of time this week!

4 Likes

With multiple tags now, do you folks take it off the chain it comes with and just carry the tags alone? I am thinking of doing that, but having the chain helps to wear them easily when sleeping …

1 Like

Too much to recount. :grinning:

I feel much more energetic and positive whilst wearing it. I noticed quite a bit of external and internal damage healing within the first couple of months. A few large, deep scars I’ve had from accidents for a long time healed significantly within the first couple of weeks. Most aches and pains I had vanished within the first two weeks, even those I hadn’t been very aware of consciously. My sleep quality, digestion, organ functions, vision, hearing and many other things improved noticeably. Many days, my physical body feels around ten years younger than when I first began wearing it.

I’ve taken it off occasionally after the first couple of months, when I want to experiment with other tags, but I always feel great when I put it back on.

8 Likes

Do you find the audio field “Anti Aging” complimentary to Eternity Redux?

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer, How does the abundance and prosperity tag work for you ?! I have had it for three months, I have boosted it several times, but I do not yet see the difference.

2 Likes

Ooops, I should have clarified, I get them tomorrow. Delivery date shows tomorrow :D I have been listening to the audio for this field for a few weeks now and so far have not noticed anything good or bad from it …

2 Likes

Haha, I often find myself considering the same conundrum!

That’s great to hear! I’ve been increasing my energy practices before playing Advanced Healing as well! It seems to increase the healing effects considerably if I gather a lot of energy from that and the For the Skeptics audio.

I’ve been wondering whether it would combine well in a night time playlist with the Increase Qi Energy silent audio from Subtle Energy, from the other thread. :grinning:

Best of luck with that!

1 Like

I was in a hurry to ask :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1::pray:

1 Like

When you wear the eternity tag can you feel the areas that energy is being sent to? Whenever I have it on I feel strong sensations in all damaged areas :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, in my experience they work together extremely powerfully as compared to using each separately. :smile:

3 Likes

Excellent idea! Also, I’ve been using more of Dream’s Jing Chi Shen sigils as well so I don’t need to keep listening to the audios!

1 Like

Yes, I can feel sensations, healing and regrowth in damaged areas.

4 Likes

Great to hear! How are you finding the sigils compare to the audios?

1 Like

I actually “feel” them way more than the audios!

2 Likes

Sorry, missed your question. I personally prefer to take them off the chain or put multiple tags onto a single chain. I find too many chains become tangled easily. You could put the tags back onto one chain before sleeping.

Me too! :grinning:

I experimented with activating the jing sigil a few times and the chi sigil many times in a row before playing Advanced Healing on loop recently and it worked very well.

I haven’t tried those sigils before a night time playlist yet, as I don’t often play the fields at night, but I slept very well after activating them before sleeping.

3 Likes

I put all my 5 dog tags (got the new ones today lol) on to the same chain and now, when I wear that and walk around, the rattling of tags follows me :ghost:

I think, when at work, I will just need to put them in the pocket to avoid attracting attention wherever i walk :rofl: When at home, probably I will wear them and walk around sounding festive! :christmas_tree: :santa:

6 Likes