Euro 2024 ⚽ Predictions

3 Likes

:uk: Well Done

…so Spain V England it is…

5 Likes

Well, I’ll be damned…

Mind you, Spain has won every single match in this tournament, so I can’t see them losing in the final. Spaniards have always been good at reading the game and are masterful playmakers. They’re not aggressive like the Germans are; they’re known for their patience and possession-playing style, “Tiki-Taka,” until they see an opportunity. Great team!

I would have thought that Germany would have been the team in the final, though.

4 Likes

Yamine Lamal is insane man. Fr a regen of Messi

No way England win the finalss, theyve been so lucky all of thd games and been saved by indivudal brilliance. but its a final so anything could happen

3 Likes

If they do, it’ll be on penalties, and then it’s just luck of the draw. Any team can win a penalty shootout.

2 Likes

No way England win the finalss, theyve been so lucky all of thd games and been saved by indivudal brilliance. but its a final so anything could happen

It’s time for the 3 Lions to come home…

3 Likes

Let’s go England! Sorry @Nice2knowU lol. Was hoping for England to win the Eurocup. Spain vs England should be fun!

3 Likes

@anon73693188 Vamo Colombia! Been going to see some of the copamerica games with 2 colombian friends of mine and it’s been so much fun. Feels like I’m in a stadium. Even went full on with Colombia’s colors, ya’ll would’ve swore I was Colombian yelling ‘Que vive Colombia!!!’ :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, let’s see cause we (lol we) haven’t beat Uruguay in 7 years so fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Jinxed it the first time. Hope you jinxed it again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:muscle: we doing good!!

however im trying to remain zen and humble lol cause it has happened so many times that we are on top and then at the last minute we dont even classify for next round sometimes :sweat_smile:

we are like an avocado that looks so good and you are waiting and waiting every day for it to be ripe, and then one day you dont check and that night its rotten :joy:

oh nothing beats the fun watching games with Us lol

6 Likes

I said that 26 days ago lol.
If only I would have placed some bets lol.

Well, I’m not (much of) a football fan.

Well, we’ll see lol.

3 Likes

It’s unbelievable that England made it to the final. They always mess up so good on them! lol

4 Likes

Lmaooo this analogy hits really close to home :laughing::laughing:

I know, my friends tell me it’s been a long stream of heartbreaks. But let’s see. I have hope!

2 Likes

aww haha i just realized this!

everybody is Colombian around us! specially if you are rooting for Us :partying_face::cowboy_hat_face: :lithuania:

2 Likes

Loll wooo ya lo sabes parce :sweat_smile: And ey I don’t look much different either, so I fit right in haha

2 Likes

hahah parce.

Sammy you have DR written everywhereeeee, tho i think is because i know a lot of Dominicans plus i lived there that i can recognize Dominicans miles away, there is something re physical features very particular about all of you, i have always said you guys are the most beautiful and coolest of all latinos!, but you are right if you were just haging around in Colombia people will think you are too!

1 Like

Loll I think you lived in DR or worked with them at some point too right? So yeah, it’s pretty obvious. But for real though, I never felt more felt more colombian that day. I’m also 85% sure I’m going next year. Want to visit Medellin or Bogota.

3 Likes

yess i lived there and worked with many while living in Jamaica!

the tourism to Colombia is growing so fast. there is always one from my office going there lol

Medellin to the world bap bap :partying_face: Bogota is cool too but Medellin is a whole other vibe!

my sisters dog ready!

also say hi to the parceros you watching the game tonight with for me!! and tell them i said to give you a lot of aguardiente que te emborrache el sereno :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, even my cousins in DR are all visiting colombia. They made direct flights to colombia recently and they’ve all been going recently.

Hahahaha so cute! All righty, oof… it’s time. Let’s go!!!

2 Likes

btw @Souline is Uruguayan! :sweat_smile: not sure if she follows but nuff love still sista whether you guys win or us lol

1 Like