Euro 2024 ⚽ Predictions

:sunglasses::sunglasses:
Helps that I’m half British.

It’s quite unexpected though that England have reached the final after the initial group performances.

I don’t see how Spain loses unless England manage to get Dani Olmo injured right away without getting a red card.

Though rumors are that final matches are always odd… Perhaps too many servitors intervening.

Is the cup really coming home?
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

1 Like

That’s honestly the first thing I thought when I heard we reached the final :laughing:

Very nice that you like the uruguay team :blush:, here soccer is lived intensely, I am very nervous after the first half, we did not know how to take advantage of our superiority and now we lost valuable players, hahaha my inner monk disappears when I see an uruguay game, anyway I am enjoying the game

Vamo arriba la celeste! :blue_heart: :butterfly:

1 Like

Though rumors are that final matches are always odd… Perhaps too many servitors intervening.

:angel: Just Never Know…

:open_mouth: Souline!! ahaha seriously the monk ran out fast from you haha!

lets goooo

1 Like

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Lesssss goooooo!!!

My god, that game almost gave me a heart attack! Great game!

4 Likes

What a painful match… But My dear Colombia to the final!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::sob::sob::sob::colombia::colombia::colombia:

3 Likes

haha it was the intensity of the moment, I am very sad, but I wish all the success to colombia in the final, I would like them to beat Argentina, it would be a lesson of humility for argentina, besides colombia deserves it, they have a great team :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

wot wot with swing yeah!!

3 Likes

Me too Sammy, I think I ended up sweating haha

1 Like

Your team played well. Just missed lots of chances. Much love to Uruguay :heart:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: mi selección!!

2 Likes

oh and with 10 players :crown:

Sunday is gonna be crazy. Engalnd vs Spain and Colombia vs Argentina. Oof, idk if my heart can take it.

7 Likes

I was soooo mad when that happened lol. What an idiotic move. Almost cost us the game.

1 Like

awful!! (and 2 or 3 yellows jeeez)

Colombia vs Argentina for a final

haha

the best classic yay!!!

we miss the 5-0 eh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely! So many missed opportunities, “missed goals are goals against”, that’s very true. Thank you very much! We are a small country but soccer here is lived with a lot of intensity, haha my little sister is crying now imagine the level of passion. Best of success to Colombia! This weekend there will be some extraordinary clashes :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I see the future
Lol

2 Likes

Or… do you? :smirk:
lamine-yamal-barcelona (1)
:es::crown::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Deleted