European Group

@noname you have the last spot but I cannot invite you because your profile is set to not receive private messages

3 Likes

Iā€™ll open it now.

Edit: Should be ok now.

3 Likes

It still says that you donā€™t accept private messages

2 Likes

Maybe I should log out and log in? Let me try that. Thanks!

EDIT: Could you try now, please?

2 Likes

For the case one place gets free Iā€™d join this group

2 Likes

No Brits in the house?

7 Likes

I think all will be honoured to welcome you in this group!:blush:

3 Likes

Lived there for a while and hubby is a Britā€¦sorry canā€™t offer you any better! :blush:

If thereā€™s still a spot for a European, would love to join.

6 Likes

Iā€™m really close to Brits, live on the Channel Islands

Late but if still a spot

4 Likes

Deutschland hier!

Was geht ab??

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to visit Jersey but havenā€™t had the chance to so far because of COVID.

1 Like

Itā€™s tiny, not much to see really other than people are really nice, no violence very low crime etcā€¦

Iā€™m next door smaller than Jersey :joy:

2 Likes

Guernsey eh?

1 Like

Maybe Im late to a party , im from Czech republic , is there a chance to join for me ?

2 Likes

Hmmm ā€¦ I would like to see a ā€œservitorā€ like Zalmoxe or Deceneu :sweat_smile:

@Raiden
If there is a legit possibility, I would like to be part of the group. Donā€™t do it just because we are ā€œconsateniā€ :sweat_smile:

[ consateni = people living in the same village. Of course, I donā€™t live in the same village/area/city with Raiden but we live in the same country. My request is @Raiden should not break the rules just because I am from the same country.]

1 Like

I am from the UK and would like to be a part of this group.

Hello! :slight_smile:

This project is released since January. The final product of this group was the Holy Grail.

9 Likes

Blast from the Past :smiley:

3 Likes

200 NFTs and 10 NFT generations late :D

4 Likes

Lol to late for party ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes