Excalibur: New Release

I bet this brings up some nostalgia for you @KingArthur

1 Like

As should we all.

1 Like

Yes it does @Violet

1 Like

For me the best one in regards to asserting/standing in your power when confronted with toxic people.

11 Likes

what do people think is better for willpower,

Excalibur or sword of saint michael?

2 Likes

Definitely Excalibur imo. Sword of St. Michael is more so for guidance/protection (Excalibur may have some of those aspects).

4 Likes

thank u

1 Like

Bumping this gem

Was tired and still store

went to do the gym and half assed the workout, very unsatisfied

Thought about which field could make me go all out and remembered this one

Body successfully annihilated

12 Likes

Is this only on YouTube?

1 Like

No I think its also on patreon

I searched Captain’s Patreon and couldn’t find it.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/excalibur-56605474

1 Like

Huh. Weird it didn’t come up on search but your link works. Thank yuh!

2 Likes

Epic music

4 Likes

I personally recommend this to those who need to deal with toxic people all the time but also struggling and lack of confidence in any argument. Boost your POWER and stand up straight in front of your enemy!

12 Likes
2 Likes

Definitely putting me up to the plate, err, the stone. Feels like I’m being confronted to own my power, second play feels like people are chanting for me to own my power and pull the sword. Interestingly enough, my right shoulder is loosening and feels like I’m being primed to grab the sword. Similarly to martial arts, master grabbing your hand to force around a weapon and move it together so you can feel exactly what kind of strength, power, and flow is needed to succeed.

Exactly what I needed. It’s also showing me where my hesitations lie. I suspect a few more listens will pump me through and beyond those hesitations.

Would love to see how this plays out in my life. Thank you for this one. :muscle:t5:

7 Likes

feels like restoring all the power given up to others through life.

2 Likes

53c19cfa4a3a4175ac233531f14baad3

2 Likes