Excalibur: New Release

Wow this feels incredible!! Like Knight + Glory + Armor all in one but with its own unique energy of course.

9 Likes

Just for clarification… to everyone.
My posts above were about the feeling of invincibility…not necessarily aggressiveness.

As always, your experiences will often and probably vary from mine.

23 Likes

Definitely gives a feeling of power and invincibility, not aggressiveness for me.

17 Likes

Same here. Not aggressiveness. Just feeling of invincibility and removing obstacles (hence my gif)

23 Likes

called it everyone! :D I think I should play lottery. as for the release, the music is absolutely badass I will give testimonal of effects in some weeks, but we all know already its going to work well

13 Likes

Thanks for that information :+1:

But can someone with the working knowledge behind this field kindly confirm whether this is just morphic field without any subliminals added.

2 Likes

confirmed

27 Likes

28 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social Room - Bring Some Margaritas Here!

20 Likes

I’m curious, how was Drvirtual7 involved with the creation of this field?

10 Likes

He isnt
its like a series i guess
he would do something also on his channel.

and hopefully tag me back lol.

50 Likes

So it is safe to say his release wont have any hints of ur spice in it?
Series meaning he will cover some other relic from the past?
Hopefully, it will be at least 1/3 strength of excalibur(u set too high standards man😬).

9 Likes

safe to say
well i did send him the art work i did for it
maybe he will use it.

38 Likes

Maybe in tandem it will be a good combo.

PS: perhaps other creators could make their own Excaliburs as well? Maybe this community could have an “Excalibur challenge”!

1 Like

Haha yeah I flagged it to be moved.

re: Excalibur, what I’m thinking about now is similarities/differences with

Spear of Destiny
Hand of Glory
Unstoppable Willpower
Chariot

And even Reach for the Stars tag.

So far it feels more energizing than the others. In other threads I noted that my reaction to Spear of Destiny was more of an internal resolve rather than a push forward. Hand of Glory is (for me at least) more like a confidence of “I got this. This is already mine”. Willpower is more for finishing what you started, pushing you over a hump, rather than getting you started. Chariot is for when you feel like you’re starting to get distracted, it reins you in to get back on track. With Reach for the Stars there are too many benefits to mention, but one that’s similar to Excalibur is I think having other people inspired to help you because you have a kingly aura. (in a similar but not exact mechanism, of course)

So far this one has the most ooomph, especially with the choice of music. (Kind of like in Photosynthesis)
I would not replace the other audios, but instead use this to start a Motivation stack, then the others to focus and sustain. Edit to add: it would be good to balance Excalibur with Knight Mindset, to keep grounded.

I mean, I kind of get now why you give little boys a stick and they immediately start swishing it around while making their own sound effects. In their minds they are little princes or knights or pirates or wizards. Invincible, undefeatable. What monster or foe (or task on your To Do list) can stand a chance against that energy?

27 Likes

Almost my stack! (Like minds!)

Today I played with (2x each):

• Divine Will (from the Mythic album)
  • Excalibur
  • The Unbreakable
  • Unstoppable Willpower
  • The Spear of Destiny
  • The Navigator of Awe
  • The Guided Path
  • Hand of Glory

Pretty fun experience for me. (No countries were harmed as a result of this playlist. :laughing: )

(My tarot fields get played in a different playlist.)

23 Likes

Ah yes, Unbreakable, thanks for mentioning it. :blush: I tend to place it higher up in a morning stack, to steel myself emotionally and mentally for the day. It’s my chumbawamba song: “I get knocked down, but I get up again.” :grin:

13 Likes

After reading description and searching on internet I still can’t understand fully what this does? Can anyone describe in Simple English.

1 Like

Very simply explained:

Excalibur is a sword that comes from a legend.

The sword was half buried in a rock

King Arthur was the only one that could draw it from the rock.

Why? Because he was the chosen one because he was deserving of it.

Why? Because of his attributes as a Fair and honorable Knight

The sword then gave him powers

Power of invincibility = strong protection from enemies (visible and invisible ones, withstand magic casts on him, physical harm attempts)

Magical powers (vivid dreams, foreseeing future events thus helping him plan his battles according to what could happen)

A sort or level of telekinesis (calling things when holding the sword)

So the first thing this audio could bring to you would be the deserving qualities of Arthur = a King, a Knight, fairness, empowerment, strength, etc

Then super powerful protection of all kinds.

Then more is personal to discover :woman_shrugging:t2:

If you are drawn to know more about the whole story i highly recommend watching the 2 movies

“Merlin”

But there are others about King Arthur

45 Likes