Excess of sexual energys- stack recommendation?

Hey guys.

So i also dealt with having too much sexual energy (im a female) and not having a partner. It left me very frustrated and i always thought it is just a waste. Other then that i am too distracted and and too “thirsty”.
So when i heard about Transmutation i was very excited. I heard Ojas and I felt that the libido went down without knowig of its effect. But libido arises again strongly so do you have any stack recommendation and complentation ideas of how to cultivate and transmute it the best way?

4 Likes

Besides fields try to accept the “thirst” and then love it lol.
Seriously though have you seen this thread?

No need to go to enlightenment just transmute your sexual energy. Maybe you’ll even find the root why you feel that way.

1 Like

Hey,

i was asking for a good stack that worked out for you. I guess it is of instinctive nature.

2 Likes

Internal alchemical crucible
Microcosmic orbit
Five elements balanced
And chakra audios if you have them, if not then go on templesounds youtube

4 Likes

Control.

You can do everything right with the files but ultimately it’s up to you and your willingness to control it. The choice you make. Up to you.

2 Likes

Yes but no…repression will make it worse. The energy needs to be worked with through mantra, prayer, vowel vocalIzation, meditation, listening to classical music, doing art or any creative acitivity, etc. or else the energy stagnates and becomes rotten and rots your being. We must work with it and control it.

3 Likes

Also to add the more sexual energy , the more harder to control it .

Control doesn’t have to mean repression.

And also. More doesn’t necessarily mean it’s harder to control. Expand with it.

3 Likes

Right I meant mere “white knuckling” control is bad .

1 Like

Thanks man , nice .

that’s what i thought.

So listening to transmutation fields while subliming at the same time will help?

1 Like

Yeah. That’s just shooting yourself in the foot anyhow.

True mastery is being able to transmute everywhere, anywhere, with just a thought. And honestly it’s easier the more you don’t stress about it. Stay above it.

1 Like

Yessir and also if you have the energy course audios, they will help majorly. The energy sensitivity field and body primer especially .

Energy sensitivity field expands the energy system.

1 Like

One could also use Ego Dissolution or Vibration of Transcendence as a perfectly-timed bullet to throw a wrench in the patterns that disallow you to have control. But again, transcending these patterns is the best way. And again, Ego Diss might just do this also.

Energy sensitivity field expands the energy system.

Always good.

3 Likes

any recommendations? I know a sensitivity field from maitreya. body primer i havent seen and used yet

Yep. These will def help you.

I’m talking of the ones from Sapien Med Energy Awakening Course. It comes with 5 fields. That’s two of them. The course is like $120

Seriously doesn’t help we’re being bred in a frontal lobe killing world.

If only that weren’t the case :weary: things would be so much more… natural.

2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Maitreya also just came out with a new mandala called limit breaker. It’s been helping me.