EXP Potion

:mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Hi guys. Big question, what if I ask to be a great student/swimmer/something else? Can it be used like these? “Improve my ability of being a student” and it improves your general ability so a little of intelligence a little of organization… Etc. Or I need to ask to improve the specific ability? Same thing about swim. Do I need to improve the breath, strength etc or I can improve my general ability of swimming?

3 Likes

You can be general or specific.

3 Likes

When you do a skill for the day is it added as a new passive ability the same way intelligence, strength, luck are?

1 Like

Maybe some of you will find this relevant:

1 Like

Has anyone felt an increase in overall stats with this? I’ve had this since it came out and haven’t felt any noticeable increase in strength, agility etc basic stats. I’ve only gotten benefits from the specific skills than I choose to upgrade.

4 Likes

Lol I could be wrong, but that means it’s working. You have to choose a stat, skill, or etc and for that day it works toward increasing your expertise that area. I don’t believe it’s meant to upgrade everything all at the same time constantly. You have to pick which one that you want to work on that day.

1 Like

According to the description, this improves all the basic stats at once, except that you choose to improve something specific, when you choose something specific, the basic stats stop improving and focus only on what you choose to achieve a much greater effect for that day.

2 Likes

Ah, I’m sorry then I must’ve misinterpreted pass responses and updates on this NFT. Hopefully someone with more experience with will be able to give you a better rundown as to what’s going on.

1 Like

the same for me

2 Likes

Enjoying this creation , should have got this nft long back but missed it. Played Mandelbrot series - 2x each and then EXP just fortifying it first time today. I’ve expanded a lot…

I’m just overloaded with ideas to play this alongside
with
super human mutant ++ and exp in another mobile
Major BOP + full body neg coherence + exp potion - - I’m sure I will be levitating wth this …lol

here we have the infinite possibilities and limitless mana reserves… so :cool:
I wanna be a pro user to use just like in The Witcher series…for super agility/strength/senses etc…

4 Likes

I’m still unclear on how the mana reserve aspect plays into this. Can someone explain? I still love this NFT. It’s been my favorite since I got it.

4 Likes

Cellular receptivity is highly enhanced during this.
Its easier to “self” field whatever one desires. Without this it’s not easier to (re)write or modify any code into our cells. Something like add more love & luck, or brain work or endurance that we r nt used to.
The more x times we do on daily basis the better & faster results.
IMO it’s a black hole short cut to self morphic fielding anything.
One can meditate and try what I’m saying…
I’m currently playing this 3x times during 3 different times of the day. It’s fun experimenting!!

9 Likes

5 Likes

This field preceded by malleable ego and sld 3.0 yields some incredibly powerful results. You could say that about just about any field coupled with the above mentioned “boosters”, however with EXP potion you can choose almost any goal or ability to take on. You’re only limited by your imagination.

Word of caution: don’t be a mad scientist like me and program it to amplify any fields listened to before/after by 1000x…

18 Likes

I will try tenfold increase for starters :grin:, kudos for the idea!

2 Likes

Smart move.

Another idea is programming it to provide the equivalence of x amount of years of experience listening to whatever field. Endless possibilities really.

11 Likes

Thats a next level idea :100: thanks

5 Likes

Just an interesting experience to share.

My goal/phrase/intention to the field is
‘i am a meditation master.’

When I started to sink down with the music at the background, my mind became numb and slow. Somehow, I heard my mind saying this instead
‘i am a masturbation master.’

So yeah, our mind has so many hidden layers and programmed thoughts.

3 Likes

well thats a skill worth sharing…

2 Likes