EXP Potion

Imagine that you are a video game character with the standard physical stats such as Str, Agi, Int etc. that comprises the performance and capabilities of your physical body.

Delving more in-depth, for example, the general stat of strength is comprised of muscular strength, bone strength, the strength of the tendons, the blood circulation, fine motor control etc. and the increase in strength stat will result in a comprehensive and balanced change in all the relevant area that contributes to your strength.

Aside from physical performance stats, as characters, we also have stats such as HP (health points), Energy (Mana/Prana/Qi/Magicka etc.) where for example, increase in the HP stat will be reflected through fine-tuning all the biological processes that occur within the body as well as continuously strengthening (not just momentarily, but permanently and works on the upper limit and potential of) all the relevant systems and organs, cells, etc. Increase in the Energy Stats will be reflected through real changes such as tougher and stronger meridian system or other energy channels, and a more durable and larger dantian or other energy storage centres to store as well as call upon more Qi/Mana etc.

Often times, you would need to perform repetitive and gruelling tasks of grinding for experience points (EXP) to level up your character to improve your stats, such as hitting the gym several days a week to become stronger and gain muscles. But imagine you don’t need to. Here is an EXP Potion that instantaneously grants you the experience and effects that would normally take hours, days… or even years of working/training at something to do.

Taking on the more common levelling system in games whereby levelling up increases all stats including HP and Energy (in its various forms), this EXP Potion will grant you a comprehensive and significant boost in your overall capabilities, with the ability to distribute more of its effects towards a particular area of interest for greater and faster results.

The EXP Potion can also be used to grant you years or even decades of experience for not just the overall capabilities of your being, but also for specific skills such as drawing, painting, chess, driving, trading, fighting… and the list is endless. As a user of the potion, you are able to choose one particular skill per day that you wish to gain experience in quickly, and not only so, but also the physical changes necessary for you to adequately display that level of experience.
For example, an experienced calligrapher has a much higher fine motor control ability than the average person, an experienced trader would possess better emotional control and an eye for the financial markets and decision making skills than one that is inexperienced etc.
Even works for esoteric skills such as meditation, magic, etc.

The Source of the Potion’s power is one that is infinite, everlasting and eternal, which means that the only limitation for the potion’s effects will be your own safe transformation.

How this might work:
The source of the potion’s power is one that is intelligent and malleable, which will target all relevant areas and capabilities of the user and convert into the increased capacity of those areas, as well as reflect the improvements in the real world.

Breakdown of the various stats:

• HP: Health points, represents how much health one has. Once someone’s HP reaches zero, they die.
  • MP: Mana Points represents the source of power that one taps into and use to perform actions and feats.
  • Strength: Increases physical strength, possibly increases HP regeneration rate as well.
  • Agility: Increases overall speed inclusive of movement and reaction.
  • Intelligence: Increases learning speed and memory as well as the ability to more efficiently perform actions with the same amount of energy.
  • Wisdom: Wisdom is different from Intelligence, and often comes with experience or knowledge accumulated over time.
  • Luck: Increases the chances of favourable outcomes and fortuitous encounters, the world favours you.

What you can expect:

• Increased Physical Capabilities (ALL)
  • Improved Health and Constitution
  • Improved Energy (ALL: From Mana to Qi etc.) Reserves, Fine Control, Efficient Usage
  • Increased Upper Limit for Lifespan
  • Exponential Growth in Skills you wish to learn
  • Increased Luck as a permanent trait
  • A feature that ensures you will never regress in terms of all stats over time, for example you will not lose strength or muscle mass even after a period of break from the gym and you will also not forget the skills you have picked up even after years
  • Limitless possibility and potential for your own exploration

I believe the master @Captain_Nemo understands the general idea of the project and would know better than I how to arrange the finer details and mechanism of the potion to produce the desired results :slight_smile:

Essentially, all relevant functions and components of the general stats will be improved in tandem and in a balanced way with the stat itself, most of which are not explicitly listed and mentioned here as just one stat such as intelligence is linked to numerous brain functions, cells and more, and the same goes for other stats such as agility and the others.

EXP Potion – The Sapien Shop

100 copies
Image + Audio

72 Likes

Ps not able to put the full hd image as im overseas and using my phone. If any new owners can upload the full hd image here that’d be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrulations! Nice project! :muscle:t4:

6 Likes
13 Likes

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmSu4a8UPezJP6y28gYFV7XTHey1HqbFK4iuz6fEejUMr1

4 Likes

Got this

Excited to use it :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

How many of these are available?

1 Like

75 available now.

1 Like

how to choose skill if i only use the audio?

1 Like

Use intention if no command annotation.

2 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

kind of confuse on the field increasing stats

like Str.

lets say i work from home
my only exercise is walking 1 hour a day

how will the field increase my str

1 Like

That’s like asking how fields work at all…

Hi @LittleOwl , got the field once it was out :blush:. Just want to enquire , would I be able to just listen to the audio passively without any intention setting ? Would it serve the purposes illustrated in the description? Also am thinking about placing this as the first audio in the stack so that the mind and body will be able to integrate better whatever fields played right after this gem . It’s like the skill set of the fields being played after this audio field , will be absorbed faster and deeper as well ( as in since the skill proficiency of oneself is now higher in mastering the coming fields ) . Do you think am on the right track with this ?

2 Likes

Yes, it’ll just provide an overall balanced improvement to your entirety

Like all projects, u’ll have to ask captain lol. But it is intended to

I think that’s perfectly ok

3 Likes

Thank man , will be playing this :blush:

1 Like

In a stack , let’s say a health / physical improvement stack , where would you be place this field ?

I’ll probably focus my intention on my health/bodily constitution and play it first before health fields like max health. If u wanna try maximising then u can play both before and after ig

7 Likes

Sorry , what’s ig ?