EXP Potion

I guess

2 Likes

Oh ok , thanks :grin:

2 Likes

Cool concept. Just picked it up.

1 Like

My early testimonial.

I got this on an impulse, without even reading the description because it just felt right.

I fell off a bike (thatā€™s totally on me, biking in Napa on a rainy weekend, loose soil everywhere, and thinking about my breath, what a doofus) - pinched a nerve.

• Smart Rife helped a little not too muchā€¦
  • Cold Water Therapy helped to an extent
  • Looped Max Heal Potion - it reduced the pain significantly, by about 50%
  • And then added this to the mix (5 times of each, and looped the playlist). It took the effectiveness of Max Heal Potion to 200% and I am pain-freeā€¦

Even my GF is surprised at how soon I am walking around and even went to the gym today for a light workout.

41 Likes

I looped acu automaton while looking at the image of the potion and after a while I felt heat, like actual heat concentrated into my fingers.first time thatā€™s happened.

10 Likes

Youā€™ve hit the nailā€¦

I was struggling to articulate my thoughts but this potion seems to make other fields (at least the healing ones) way more powerful and accessible!

This is like a potion for other potions! :mechanical_arm: :smiley:

21 Likes

@LittleOwl doss it work only on physical strength (intelligence is also a physical strength in a way) ?
Can it also increase my experience in say ā€¦ spirituality, manifesting, and things like that ?

5 Likes

I was decided to not buy more fields for a while but saw this and somehow hooked meā€¦Made a leap of faith and bought it . Iā€™m sure it was the right decision :blush:

4 Likes

Yes it can assist in almost all possible areas (from your own bodily capabilities from intelligence deriving from the brain to strength and flexibility; to skills and esoteric skills such as manifesting as you mentioned)

4 Likes

I have a lot of work, so finding time for sports is tough. But whenever I can, I enjoy playing soccer with my close friends. this NFT looks like a perfect fit for people with busy schedules

2 Likes

I didnt bought it but iā€™m sure this one can help to integrate all other fields with a better efficience by raising up energy and endurance.

1 Like

Skill of the day: learning French

already notice that I can remember and understand grammar way easier, same goes for pronunciation

Pairing this with Scholar + Manhattan Method

12 Likes

Canā€™t resist to bought it
I just loop this one time and focus on endurance by thinking myself running
In the first minute i feel my breath gets clearer and i feel an expansion in my chest like i always run. Also, i feel lighter in my body moves.
Next time iā€™ll focus on Energy

10 Likes

thank you, I appreciate your sale.

23 Likes

@Dreamweaver ā€¦ can it help to grow my skill for positive thinking and being happy and things like that? Also manifesting ā€¦ but I want to manifest only what I really want not every thought I get. If you understand what I mean ā€¦ I donā€™t want to be that skilled at manifesting that all I wish come true because mind can have all sorts of wishes and thoughts and not all are genuinely wanted or even good for you

3 Likes

In a sense it provides an inner power and also that conceptual mana reserves
which the concept was also based on
most people donā€™t have any sort of energy storage reallyā€¦ other than themselves,
so this can accentuate also magical dealings or energetic things
or things involving the mental world like you are asking about, by also providing an extra energy source for bio-energetic processes, for a period of time.
Just the same as drinking the potion.

52 Likes

Thank you so much captain for the response and clarifying what exactly this field is forā€¦ buying it right away nowā€¦ thanks :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Super powerful nft this is, glad I traded what I had before for this one

Insane energy gathering, super fast regeneration and healing (clear eyes, inflammation killer, and I set my intention to be a master manifester, and I already see some resultsā€¦ more to come on that though until it FULLY happens)

14 Likes

Can some knowledgeable person explain what mana is and how can it be used ā€¦ like in this field ā€¦ do we have fixed reserve of mana from which it uses or can our own mana be increased? Just trying to know better

1 Like

Do i set the intention as i listen to the audio ?
Can i ask personality traits intentions?
Like organizational skills, Time management skills , social skills? s that ok too?
How long does it take for 1 skill to complete? Do we have to repeat the same intention everyday or once set the intention i should let go and go for another intention?

1 Like