EXP Potion

Yes, if we are to go off the description and by what people are reporting.

2 Likes

This beauty amplifies the effect of any Sapien NFT / Audio x100. Especially effective when stacked after Max Heal Potion. These two basically rebuild and repair the body with such speed itā€™s unbelievable, and cut down any audio listens before it to just two. So you can stack 2 audio + 4 EP, and presto, it just heals. Using it now to heal various body parts. In just 2 days my joints are almost like new. Within a week theyā€™ll be like a 16 year oldā€™s. Thank you Captain!

30 Likes

how do you use it exactly, play both at the same time?

2 Likes

Which fields do you use for joint repair?
Collagen booster is rly good, I find it to be important cuz it gives that strength to them so they can handle more stress while any healing ā€œjust repairs the damageā€.

I expect you use newer Joint repair field but also OG one, anything else besides those?

2 Likes

I love this field !

4 Likes

I Love this field too! Itā€™s the perfect field for the day at work. I can really feel the mana in this one. Packs a power like youā€™re having the best day.

8 Likes

Anybody isolate the physical strength part and notice a big bump?

1 Like

10x Max Heal followed by 10x EXP but that may work for me only and you should only trust your own body in this matter.

4 Likes

Athritis + Joint Repair + Bone Strengthener + Collagen 2.0 + Max Heal + EXP

6 Likes

Wen you play EXP do you looking at Nft or listening only audio , or .?

2 Likes

I have this NFT on my phone. Audio is there too. So it is kind of all in 1 place, I use bluetooth headphones (day) or speaker (very low volume at night) and it works for me. Havenā€™t printed this one, but printed and laminated the rest.

2 Likes

Yep. First day looped it, invigorated whole body.

2 Likes

Please share your testimonies with this NFTā€¦ the various creative ways in which you have been using this NFT.

Here is mine:
I have used it to improve my skill to walk ā€¦ I played this NFT for about five days for this skill enhancement and then moved on to other skills. Itā€™s been over a month and my skill to walk has improved and remained much better than what it was before this NFT. Not sure if it is still improving further but it improved and stayed on that level for a month now.

Edit : by skill to walk, I mean that the pace and duration of my walk without getting tired increased

18 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer
Did you intend something while playing this for your pinched nerve or just played it with max heal and the field itself picked what to heal? Thanks

4 Likes

I use this for anything. Recently I used it for 5 days to defeat evil forces that try to rise up against me. You can literally do anything with this NFT and it gets stronger and stronger every day. I noticed that my energy is soooo calm even when someone is trying to do something to get a rise out of me. I feel like iā€™m so mellow and floating around other peopleā€¦Iā€™m not worried. Iā€™ve used it to improve my singing without even practicing and my voice got more tone. I didnā€™t practice one day, I just kept asking EXP to improve my voice and it did. Now if I were to ask EXP to do certain things and actually practice, itā€™s game over. This is one of the best NFTs because itā€™s super versatile. Super amazing concept. Iā€™m never giving this one up unless I know 100% for sure Iā€™ll be able to get it back.

19 Likes

The 100 of us who have this nft are very lucky. but more those of us who know how to use its potential and experiment with it. This nft is priceless.

For those who feel that it doesnā€™t work very well for them, sometimes it can take a few days or weeks to notice the improvement in the chosen skill but when the change is manifested in this reality, the improvement or the skill obtained is quite noticeable. The time for the manifestation of the result will always depend on the person as well as the skill/ability that is trying to be improved or obtained.

11 Likes

Hi Lanos, I donā€™t usually set an intention. I just let my higher self do its thing to figure out what is needed.

11 Likes

Thanks for answering :blush:

2 Likes

I now carry this NFT on me along with all the other ones I printed and place within small locket

The main skill I have set for it is to help me better connect with all of my NFTs and Morphic fields.

22 Likes

This works great, highly recommend

8 Likes